- Free Shipping
Ships Between 4/23 - 4/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Plug in your year, make and model above to know whether this product will work with your vehicle and to see vehicle-specific capabilities/features.
- Squeeze out every ounce of power with a Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner
- High-definition 2.8” color screen provides an easy-to-use graphic interface
- Sleek case design sits comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Offers upgradable performance levels for gas and diesel trucks or SUVs
- Infused with an augmented memory with quick processor, which allows for fast updates
- Provides tuning for economy, towing or performance driving conditions
- Easily checks your engine vitals and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- High-speed processor delivers faster upload times and quicker tuning
- Installs in just minutes with no tools required – internet updates available
- Flashpaq Superchips Tuners are made in the USA
- Your Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner carries a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty
When it comes to getting the most out of your under-the-hood upgrades, nothing pushes your performance to the peak like a Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner. With a high-definition 2.8” full-color screen and easy-to-use graphic interface, this versatile Superchips F5 Flashpaq delivers easy power gains for your gas or diesel ride.
Rather than wrenching all weekend long, the Superchips Flashpaq increases your vehicle’s horsepower, torque and throttle response in a matter of minutes – just plug it in and play. And thanks to increased memory and a high-speed processor, you’re guaranteed faster upload times and lightning-quick tunes.
Whether you’re looking for better fuel economy, backbreaking power boosts or just need to keep an eye on your engine’s vitals, you’ll get what you’re looking for from this advanced Superchips Flashpaq Tuner. Your Superchips Flashpaq F5 Programmer is covered by a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.
Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner Customer Reviews
86 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jimmy J (Hazlehurst, MS) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Apr 09, 2019 7:59 PM
Finally bought the tuner for my 2010 Dodge SLT. I put the 87 octane tune in and all I can say is wow! It made a big difference. I was able to disable the speed limiter and the cylinder fuel shut off. I got tired of the truck sounding like a Briggs & Stratton in high grass going from 8 to 4 cylinder and back. Ran the 87 octane for a couple of weeks and now have the increase gas mileage tune in. Going on a church trip and pull a trailer 1500 miles round trip. Will try the tow/haul tune.
Reviewed by bruce L (POLKTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Mar 20, 2019 7:05 AM
the fuel mileage on any setting is no better than stock sometimes you have to down load everything twice to make it work and sometimes you have a blank screen on radio when you crank it up and have to cut it off for 10 minutes to reset to show the screen.
Reviewed by Michael M (Yuma, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Mar 19, 2019 8:29 PM
Awesome tuner and easy to use. First time ever buying a tuner and glad I went with the super chips flashpaq5. Bought bigger tires for my silverado and wanted something to calibrate my speedometer for the new size difference.
Reviewed by Waylon R (Gillette, WY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Mar 06, 2019 11:00 AM
Reviewed by Joseph D (NAPLES, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Jan 31, 2019 7:28 AM
This unit showed improvement in acceleration, smoothed shifting, and gas mileage. I installed KN cold AIR, many miles ago, thought about this type of equipment, but held off. Thoughts were that they do not make that much difference. I was way wrong. Buy this unit and you will not be sad. My truck is the 5.0, ran the performance set up, not they one for 87. But use 87 from top name stations, here in FL.