- Plug in your year, make and model above to know whether this product will work with your vehicle and to see vehicle-specific capabilities/features.
- Squeeze out every ounce of power with a Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner
- High-definition 2.8” color screen provides an easy-to-use graphic interface
- Sleek case design sits comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Offers upgradable performance levels for gas and diesel trucks or SUVs
- Infused with an augmented memory with quick processor, which allows for fast updates
- Provides tuning for economy, towing or performance driving conditions
- Easily checks your engine vitals and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- High-speed processor delivers faster upload times and quicker tuning
- Installs in just minutes with no tools required – internet updates available
- Flashpaq Superchips Tuners are made in the USA
- Your Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner carries a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty
When it comes to getting the most out of your under-the-hood upgrades, nothing pushes your performance to the peak like a Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner. With a high-definition 2.8” full-color screen and easy-to-use graphic interface, this versatile Superchips F5 Flashpaq delivers easy power gains for your gas or diesel ride.
Rather than wrenching all weekend long, the Superchips Flashpaq increases your vehicle’s horsepower, torque and throttle response in a matter of minutes – just plug it in and play. And thanks to increased memory and a high-speed processor, you’re guaranteed faster upload times and lightning-quick tunes.
Whether you’re looking for better fuel economy, backbreaking power boosts or just need to keep an eye on your engine’s vitals, you’ll get what you’re looking for from this advanced Superchips Flashpaq Tuner. Your Superchips Flashpaq F5 Programmer is covered by a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.
terrible so far
Great tuner for Ford Ecoboost
Everything you would want in one unit
Great product but does not turn off tpms
10 years too late
3.5 eco boost
Throttle is addictive.
My 2011 F-150 has 210,000
Great Price! Great Tuner
Flashpaq F5 Tuner
Flasfpaq F5 Tuner
Cheaper for older truck
Flash paw f5 tuner
Nice and handy
Works great on my 2008 Dodge Dakota 4.7 V8!
Bought it for improved towing from my 2011 2500 HD gas Silverado
Worth every penny!
|Superchips Inc., was founded in England in 1983 and was one of the first companies specializing in the “tuning” of computer-controlled vehicles for more power. Vehicles programmed by Superchips have gone on to win in a variety of racing series throughout the World.|
|Since beginning their U.S. operations in 1992, they've continued to excel in racing, along with providing more power for street driven vehicles. Their current performance tuning comes from years of experience in tuning computer-controlled cars, trucks and SUVs, unleashing the power potential hidden under your hood and delivering more power for tow and go!|
|The above information has been provided by the Manufacturer and AutoAnything cannot guarantee the accuracy thereof or endorse the opinions expressed.|
When you buy from AutoAnything, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from AutoAnything.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.