- Plug in your year, make and model above to know whether this product will work with your vehicle and to see vehicle-specific capabilities/features.
- Squeeze out every ounce of power with a Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner
- High-definition 2.8” color screen provides an easy-to-use graphic interface
- Sleek case design sits comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Offers upgradable performance levels for gas and diesel trucks or SUVs
- Infused with an augmented memory with quick processor, which allows for fast updates
- Provides tuning for economy, towing or performance driving conditions
- Easily checks your engine vitals and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- High-speed processor delivers faster upload times and quicker tuning
- Installs in just minutes with no tools required – internet updates available
- Flashpaq Superchips Tuners are made in the USA
- Your Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner carries a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty
- Superchips Tuners ship overnight
When it comes to getting the most out of your under-the-hood upgrades, nothing pushes your performance to the peak like a Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner. With a high-definition 2.8” full-color screen and easy-to-use graphic interface, this versatile Superchips F5 Flashpaq delivers easy power gains for your gas or diesel ride.
Rather than wrenching all weekend long, the Superchips Flashpaq increases your vehicle’s horsepower, torque and throttle response in a matter of minutes – just plug it in and play. And thanks to increased memory and a high-speed processor, you’re guaranteed faster upload times and lightning-quick tunes.
Whether you’re looking for better fuel economy, backbreaking power boosts or just need to keep an eye on your engine’s vitals, you’ll get what you’re looking for from this advanced Superchips Flashpaq Tuner. Your Superchips Flashpaq F5 Programmer is covered by a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.
Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner Customer Reviews
69 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David R (MIDLAND, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Mar 30, 2018 9:58 PM
Had a 2016 F-150 and purchased a 2017 F-150 with the exact same engine. The 2017 power seemed to be dialed way back from the factory. Purchased the F5 Tuner and gained massive power and 3-5 MPG. Very pleased. Running 0-60 in under 6 seconds.
Reviewed by Eric S (GRAY, LA) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Mar 30, 2018 1:53 PM
For $350 I certainly expected more... I bought this, after much hesitation, because other reviewers said this product "woke up" the beast in their truck. I currently cannot find ANY way this product has improved neither my vehicle's performance nor gas mileage. I was expecting to enhance my already decent 5.3L (6-speed) 2017 GMC Sierra but this tuner DID NOT - SADLY DISAPPOINTED!
- Rebates: $50 Details
Ships Between 6/21 - 6/25
- What Do You Drive?