Ships Between 9/27 - 9/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Plug in your year, make and model above to know whether this product will work with your vehicle and to see vehicle-specific capabilities/features.
- TruXP Xtune Jeep Performance Tuners put noticeable performance gains in the palm of your hand
- Areas where you’ll see improvement include horsepower, torque, throttle response and overall efficiency
- Available for a wide variety of vehicles powered by both gas and diesel engines
- Depending on the vehicle, you’ll be able to modify your speed limiter, tire size and rev limiter
- Multiple tuning modes suit your driving style – towing, performance and fuel economy
- Works as a diagnostic trouble code (DTC) reader and clears trouble codes
- Plug it into your OBD-II port with the included cable
- Small, ergonomic case features an easy-to-read LCD screen and four easy-to-use navigation buttons
- Package includes the tuner, PC-update cable and detailed instructions
- Your TruXP Xtune Performance Jeep Tuner is backed by a 1-year warranty
Feel the performance and power you have hiding under your hood with a TruXP Xtune Jeep Performance Tuner. Unbridling your ride’s pony potential, this high-tech programmer doesn’t just deliver noticeable horsepower gains, but increased torque, throttle response and fuel efficiency as well.
Custom-engineered for both gas and diesel engines, the TruXP Xtune Jeep Tuner’s stocked with multiple tuning modes for whatever kind of driving you’re planning on – from heavy-duty towing to the daily commute. Depending on your vehicle’s specifics, Xtune Jeep Performance Tuners can reprogram your onboard computer to optimize the air/fuel ratio, remap the transmission shift-points and increase the top speed limiter.
The Xtune Performance Jeep Programmer can also be used to read and clear diagnostic or trouble codes, reporting all your relevant information on an easy-to-read LCD screen. Plug it right into your vehicle’s OBD-II port, then push the buttons to get started. Your TruXP Xtune Performance Jeep Tuner is supported by a 1-year warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.
- Click here for the latest TruXP updates.
- A $19.95 restocking fee charge applies to the return of any tuner. If you need to return your TruXP Xtune Jeep Performance Tuner, please remove any tunes from your vehicle before returning the device for a refund. See product owners manual or contact AutoAnything for assistance.
TruXP Xtune Jeep Performance Tuner Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael D (JOLIET, IL) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Feb 16, 2017 10:00 PM
Of the included tunes, only 2 do not require premium fuel. A high mileage, and an 87 tune. Of the two, I really can't tell much difference between them. Both do speed up the gear changes and feel a bit more torque, but the fuel economy in the high mileage tune is no better than stock. Fuel economy in the 87 tune is also not much different from stock. A wider selection would be a good upgrade. As to the hardware, it is easy enough to use, if a bit slow. About 15 min to load a tune in 5.7L Hemi
Reviewed by Jason D (SALADO, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Aug 03, 2016 4:54 PM
Reviewed by Jack E (Marion, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jul 01, 2016 5:46 AM