Ships By 12/12
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Plug in your year, make and model above to know whether this product will work with your vehicle and to see vehicle-specific capabilities/features.
- Raise your ride’s top-end with a TruXP Xtune Plus Performance Tuner
- Offers a wide range of tunes for economy, towing or extreme driving conditions
- Monitors your engine’s vitals and easily clears diagnostic trouble codes
- Tons of memory and super-speedy processor allow for faster upload times
- Equipped with performance levels for both gas and diesel engines
- Features a high-definition 2.8” color screen and straightforward graphic interface
- Sleek case is designed to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Available internet updates keep you ahead of the game
- Plug it into your vehicle’s OBD-II port, located under the dash
- Your TruXP Xtune Plus Performance Tuner is covered by a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty
Make sure your under-the-hood upgrades live up to their true potential – with a restriction-releasing TruXP Xtune+ Performance Tuner. Designed with a hi-def 2.8” full-color screen and easy-to-use graphic interface, this cutting-edge addition to your arsenal offers notable power gains for both gas and diesel rides.
The TruXP Xtune Tuner increases your vehicle’s horsepower, torque and throttle response in a matter of minutes – just plug-n-play. And, thanks to increased memory and a high-speed processor, your TruXP X Tune Performance Tuner delivers quicker upload times and lightning-fast tunes.
Get better fuel economy, backbreaking boost and keep an eye on your engine’s vitals with the TruXP Xtune Power Programmer. Your TruXP Xtune Flash Tuner carries a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.
- Click here for the latest TruXP updates.
- A $19.95 restocking fee charge applies to the return of any tuner. If you need to return your TruXP Xtune Plus Performance Tuner, please remove any tunes from your vehicle before returning the device for a refund. See product owners manual or contact AutoAnything for assistance.
TruXP Xtune Plus Performance Tuner Customer Reviews
38 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by josh y (PLAINFIELD, IN) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-150 — Nov 27, 2018 6:59 AM
All in all for the price it's not a bad tuner out of the box. I installed the performance tune on my 09 ford f150 I can tell quite a difference in acceleration and shifting. I haven't towed anything with it yet but I think it will be a huge gain over the factory. I also have found my fuel mileage has gone up about 1 mpg
Reviewed by Steven C (TITUSVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Mustang — Nov 01, 2018 10:45 PM
I was able to get rid of the unbelievable 112 mpg speed limiter right away. That alone was worth it. The MILD setting on the trans is very sporty. Not diggin the harsh action of the next step too much. Getting 2 more MPG with the 87 octane tune and it's sportier. I backed out of it at 152 with more in it on 149 MPH tires. Overall very happy. Super easy to use and quick to change tunes. I would like an 89 octane tune for it so Maybe they'll do that with updates. Coulda been a 5 star with that.
Reviewed by Curtis F (BISMARCK, ND) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Suburban — Oct 26, 2018 8:03 AM
Easy to operate. Easy to install. Provides enough options for most users. I wish it could be updated and managed with an Apple device(currently only windows). Overall great!
Reviewed by Rick H (BILLINGS, MT) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Oct 25, 2018 9:20 AM
After installing and using the fuel saver mode when heavy excelerating the truck slammed hard into 3rd gear causing a transmission warning light. Have not tried that again, otherwise works good has taken turbo lag out and throttle is more responsive. Have not used long enough to determine if any fuel savings
Reviewed by Scott M (CORRY, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Oct 24, 2018 2:46 AM