- Plug in your year, make and model above to know whether this product will work with your vehicle and to see vehicle-specific capabilities/features.
- Raise your ride’s top-end with a TruXP Xtune Plus Performance Tuner
- Offers a wide range of tunes for economy, towing or extreme driving conditions
- Monitors your engine’s vitals and easily clears diagnostic trouble codes
- Tons of memory and super-speedy processor allow for faster upload times
- Equipped with performance levels for both gas and diesel engines
- Features a high-definition 2.8” color screen and straightforward graphic interface
- Sleek case is designed to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Available internet updates keep you ahead of the game
- Plug it into your vehicle’s OBD-II port, located under the dash
- Your TruXP Xtune Plus Performance Tuner is covered by a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty
Make sure your under-the-hood upgrades live up to their true potential – with a restriction-releasing TruXP Xtune+ Performance Tuner. Designed with a hi-def 2.8” full-color screen and easy-to-use graphic interface, this cutting-edge addition to your arsenal offers notable power gains for both gas and diesel rides.
The TruXP Xtune Tuner increases your vehicle’s horsepower, torque and throttle response in a matter of minutes – just plug-n-play. And, thanks to increased memory and a high-speed processor, your TruXP X Tune Performance Tuner delivers quicker upload times and lightning-fast tunes.
Get better fuel economy, backbreaking boost and keep an eye on your engine’s vitals with the TruXP Xtune Power Programmer. Your TruXP Xtune Flash Tuner carries a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.
- Click here for the latest TruXP updates.
- A $19.95 restocking fee charge applies to the return of any tuner. If you need to return your TruXP Xtune Plus Performance Tuner, please remove any tunes from your vehicle before returning the device for a refund. See product owners manual or contact AutoAnything for assistance.
TruXP Xtune Plus Performance Tuner Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by william m (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-350 — Aug 08, 2018 5:16 PM
I received this a few weeks ago. Finally updated the truck. So far only a few shorts trips. initially, the first few shifts seemed harder than normal. However, that seemed to disappear rather quickly. Have not driven enough to see if gas mileage (diesel) will show an appreciable difference.
Reviewed by Domenick L (KING GEORGE, VA) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-150 — Aug 02, 2018 4:48 PM
It's a nice code reader and the engine gauge display is pretty good, but the shift point and shift firmness adjustment doesn't seem to work. Also the tire size adjustment is off(shows 5mph faster than actual speed) The 87 octane tune helps throttle rise a little but is overly aggressive for the trans imho. But works for me and does what I wanted. Cheers
Reviewed by Tim G (DOVER, NH) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jul 01, 2018 2:38 PM
Picked this up after reading some good things about it in GMC forums. I've never used a tuner before, but this one was pretty easy to use. I stayed with the a canned tune with no modifications, but the difference is easy to feel. Especially improved is the tune for the transmission. No more waiting for the trans to decide what gear it wants to be in. Shifts are firm and immediate. Highly recommended.
Reviewed by Grant C (HARLAN, IN) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jun 15, 2018 8:30 PM
After a quick update and vin unlock the tuner was easy to use. It would be nice if it included more detailed instructions about adjusting the shift points. I bought it to be able to adjust for tire size and gear ratio. It does both plus includes canned tunes for less than the price of other products that simply correct for tire size.
Ships By 8/16
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product