Ships By 10/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Plug in your year, make and model above to know whether this product will work with your vehicle and to see vehicle-specific capabilities/features.
- Raise your ride’s top-end with a TruXP Xtune Plus Performance Tuner
- Offers a wide range of tunes for economy, towing or extreme driving conditions
- Monitors your engine’s vitals and easily clears diagnostic trouble codes
- Tons of memory and super-speedy processor allow for faster upload times
- Equipped with performance levels for both gas and diesel engines
- Features a high-definition 2.8” color screen and straightforward graphic interface
- Sleek case is designed to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Available internet updates keep you ahead of the game
- Plug it into your vehicle’s OBD-II port, located under the dash
- Your TruXP Xtune Plus Performance Tuner is covered by a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty
Make sure your under-the-hood upgrades live up to their true potential – with a restriction-releasing TruXP Xtune+ Performance Tuner. Designed with a hi-def 2.8” full-color screen and easy-to-use graphic interface, this cutting-edge addition to your arsenal offers notable power gains for both gas and diesel rides.
The TruXP Xtune Tuner increases your vehicle’s horsepower, torque and throttle response in a matter of minutes – just plug-n-play. And, thanks to increased memory and a high-speed processor, your TruXP X Tune Performance Tuner delivers quicker upload times and lightning-fast tunes.
Get better fuel economy, backbreaking boost and keep an eye on your engine’s vitals with the TruXP Xtune Power Programmer. Your TruXP Xtune Flash Tuner carries a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.
- Click here for the latest TruXP updates.
- A $19.95 restocking fee charge applies to the return of any tuner. If you need to return your TruXP Xtune Plus Performance Tuner, please remove any tunes from your vehicle before returning the device for a refund. See product owners manual or contact AutoAnything for assistance.
TruXP Xtune Plus Performance Tuner Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Adam C (BELLE FOURCHE, SD) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Suburban — Oct 09, 2018 8:06 PM
For the price of less than half of the name brand tuners this programmer gained me 1.5 to 2 mile per gallon on average in my early 2000s 5.3 Chevy. also ordered two more for other Chevys I have and Report the same gains with the same engine. What's not to love. Only knock I have is tuner can be laggy and not completely load program at times causing a need to reset and startover
Reviewed by michael J (WAKE FOREST, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Oct 04, 2018 4:46 AM
2014 GMC Sierra is like a new truck. I used the 87 octane performance tune and deleted AFM and really love the way the truck drives and transmission shifts. There's slightly firmer shifts and now lag with going back and forth V8 to V4. Gas mileage has increased and overall just a lot better and fun truck to drive now. I didn't adjust shift points or anything to much as I want this truck to last 150,000. Would definitely buy this again.
Reviewed by neal e (roper, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Sep 23, 2018 6:59 PM
my truck runs so good now! i used the tuner without downloading the update & installed the performance hi octane tune. it now runs flawlessly. since this 2011 sierra still has the vvt, i can run 87 octane without spark knocking. im now getting 20mpg on v8 mode with dod turned off. i was going to change rear gears for more power, but now its not necessary. this 5.3 v8 now runs like its supposed to!
Reviewed by JOHN E (ARPIN, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Sep 19, 2018 8:00 PM
I have a 2011 Chevy 2500 HD 6.0 I really like this tuiner and gained 2-3 MPG in performance mode ! BUT!!! the mileage mode loads BUT doe NOT work. The truck just dies ! So, by trying the performance mode and boosting the octane - BAM 2-3 MPG improvement ! I does everything else just fine, also adjusted the shift torque values to my liking. But I have a Mac and can't upload any updates on it ! I will be keeping this tuner Jack, Wisconsin
Reviewed by Wes k (CAMANO ISLAND, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Sep 18, 2018 8:11 PM
This is in my opinion the best tuner you can buy for the price! Has all the basic can tunes that every other tuner has. Works great. Easy to install and the best bang for your buck.