- Plug in your year, make and model above to know whether this product will work with your vehicle and to see vehicle-specific capabilities/features.
- Raise your ride’s top-end with a TruXP Xtune Plus Performance Tuner
- Offers a wide range of tunes for economy, towing or extreme driving conditions
- Monitors your engine’s vitals and easily clears diagnostic trouble codes
- Tons of memory and super-speedy processor allow for faster upload times
- Equipped with performance levels for both gas and diesel engines
- Features a high-definition 2.8” color screen and straightforward graphic interface
- Sleek case is designed to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Available internet updates keep you ahead of the game
- Plug it into your vehicle’s OBD-II port, located under the dash
- Your TruXP Xtune Plus Performance Tuner is covered by a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty
Make sure your under-the-hood upgrades live up to their true potential – with a restriction-releasing TruXP Xtune+ Performance Tuner. Designed with a hi-def 2.8” full-color screen and easy-to-use graphic interface, this cutting-edge addition to your arsenal offers notable power gains for both gas and diesel rides.
The TruXP Xtune Tuner increases your vehicle’s horsepower, torque and throttle response in a matter of minutes – just plug-n-play. And, thanks to increased memory and a high-speed processor, your TruXP X Tune Performance Tuner delivers quicker upload times and lightning-fast tunes.
Get better fuel economy, backbreaking boost and keep an eye on your engine’s vitals with the TruXP Xtune Power Programmer. Your TruXP Xtune Flash Tuner carries a 2-year manufacturer warranty and 2-year powertrain warranty.
- Tuners are a unique electronic device and, therefore, have a unique return process. This process necessitates physical inspection of the unit before a refund can be issued. Why? Because once a tuner is purchased and paired with a vehicle, it can only be used on that specific vehicle. This is called “vin-locking,” and prevents multiple uses of the product on different vehicles without license from the manufacturer. When returning a tuner, the tuner must first program the vehicle back to stock-mode so that it’s no longer locked to that specific vehicle. At this point, the vehicle loses the performance tune. If the tuner is returned while the vehicle still has the tune programmed to it, it will fail inspection as it cannot program another vehicle and is not in resell condition. The return will then be rejected with no return credit issued.
- Features manipulated by this product may vary by application.
- Click here for the latest TruXP updates.
- A $19.95 restocking fee charge applies to the return of any tuner. If you need to return your TruXP Xtune Plus Performance Tuner, please remove any tunes from your vehicle before returning the device for a refund. See product owners manual or contact AutoAnything for assistance.
TruXP Xtune Plus Performance Tuner Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by drake l (Saint Paul, MN) Reviewed for a 2001 GMC Yukon — May 13, 2018 4:19 PM
I was a little sceptical about buying this tuner because it was fairly inexpensive. After receiving it and trying it out I'm amazed how well it works for my 2001 denali. I tuner the mileage saver and so far I'm getting at least 2.5 miles to the gallon better. Can't wait to try the other functions..... If I were you I'd buy one
Reviewed by Robert E (CADDO MILLS, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — May 10, 2018 6:54 AM
I bought this tuner mainly to re-calibrate the speedometer and shift points in my 2009 Silverado. I had changed the gearing in my rear axle from the stock 3.23 to 3.73, which made the speedometer read 11 mph too high. Using the Xtune Plus made it easy to correct this error. And now I have the ability to read and reset any trouble codes that may appear in the future.
Reviewed by jason s (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Apr 09, 2018 9:06 PM
I added larger tires to my 2016 Silverado. I wanted to be able to input proper tire size for the vehicle. This device made that easy. I was also able to turn off the afm, which is nice. Surprised at the amount of adjustments that are available for shift points. Something beyond my needs so I left it alone. Very pleased for the money spent.
Reviewed by Myles H (Eunice, LA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Mar 19, 2018 8:22 AM
Great for the price. I bought it to re calibrate my speedo and turn off AFM. I wouldn't run the tunes it comes with because they cant give me an answer on what changes are made.
Reviewed by Joel I (North Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Magnum — Mar 08, 2018 6:39 AM
It looks great just going through the menu it looks easy to tune your car but I haven't yet. Need to re-flash stock tune first . Have Diablo installed now but can't re-flash my stock so I picked up TruXP ..
Ships By 5/21
- What Do You Drive?