- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Read Unichip FAQs
- The Unichip Performance Chip kit comes with both the module and harness and is custom programmed for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- The first control module to maximize performance for both modified and stock vehicles
- Piggybacks on your ECU to modify the signal and resend it to your vehicle's computer-never altering stock settings
- Custom tuning accounts for popular aftermarket modifications like intake and exhaust systems
- Expect sizable gains in horsepower and torque across the entire RPM band
- Along with power and torque, Unichip Performance Chips optimize drivability by precisely mapping ignition and air/fuel timing
- Maximizes fuel mileage at partial throttle for daily driving—maximizes horsepower at full throttle for performance driving
- Invisible to the factory ECU-Unichip Performance Chips never leave a "footprint" and cannot be reflashed by a dealer
- 2 unique timing maps offer varied levels of performance and adjustments for octane ratings
- The Plug n' Play harness features factory plugs and connecters for a seamless fit
- Easily plug the Unichip Performance Chip into your vehicle's ECU in a matter of minutes
- Your Unichip Performance Chip is backed by a 1-year warranty
Liberate your vehicle and let it run free whether it's stock or modified. Unichip performance chip control modules are built vehicle specific and dyno-tuned for aftermarket mods like cold air intake and performance exhaust. Auto makers saddle their vehicles with sluggish ECU settings to appease the average driver. You're not the average driver-get the Unichip, lift those restrictions and uncage your vehicle's full potential.
Not just a chip, Unichip is a full-functioning computer that safely maximizes performance. The Unichip piggybacks your ECU-plugging right into factory connectors-where it receives, modifies and resends the signal; never altering or reprogramming factory settings. This frees up 100% of your engine's available power 100% of the time.
2 timing maps adjust for octane ratings and desired performance levels with an in-cab switch. You can also expect optimized fuel mileage along with the intense power and torque gains. And, your Unichip Performance Module boasts a 1-year warranty.
- The Unichip works with all types of fuel octanes. Chips for naturally-aspirated vehicles come standard with a low octane & premium octane map loaded. Chips for forced-induction vehicles come standard with a midgrade & premium octane map. Switch between the two at the flip of a switch.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Unichip Performance Chip Customer Reviews
71 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by david P (Lake Worth, FL) — May 05, 2018 1:27 PM
I am really limited with Products that work with a 2006 Tundra and this one works ! Thanks Unichip for going the extra mile to figure a way around the stockToyota Computer
Reviewed by Keith G (ELLICOTT CITY, MD) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 06, 2018 6:47 AM
Instantaneous initial startup with no CEL was a good indicator. Existing harness didn't have much slack and PNP location space was tight, couldn't get PNP Velcro properly seated due to tension on existing harness but opted for tight "click" connections. Runs smoother, accelerates and shifts nicely, waiting for warmer weather and boat towing for power test.
Reviewed by Erik L (NAPLES, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tundra — Dec 05, 2017 7:24 AM
Was reluctant to buy, wondering what gains I'd receive. Glad I did. Improvement in performance was immediate. Accelerates faster with more power at the wheels. Feels like a different truck. Install was pretty straightforward although it took longer than stated in the instructions. The harness is bulky and presents a challenge to stuff neatly behind glove box. Overall very satisfied.
Reviewed by Toby L (Rockaway Bch, OR) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tundra — Jul 13, 2017 9:26 PM
I had installed my headers and intake about a year ago and went from 17-15 mpg to 15-13 mpg but had good power. Now power is amazing pulls hard, only thing is the price I feel like Unichip should have dropped the price on these but auto anything was the best deal and fast shipping and great costumer service, they emailed me right back with any shipping problems.
Reviewed by Placido H (Channelview, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Apr 03, 2017 6:56 AM
GREAT POWER BOOST FROM MY TRUCK. Like how it only engages when I need it to engage. recommend it highly. easy to install