- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take Fido everywhere safely with the Kurgo Tru–Fit Smart Dog Harness
- Keeps drivers, dogs and passengers safe and secure when driving
- Crash-tested for dogs weighing up to 75lbs.
- Functions as a vehicle restraint and a walking lead
- Works with any vehicle seat belt or the Kurgo Auto Zip Line
- Broad, padded chest plate for extra protection and comfort
- Enhanced Strength Harness is vehicle crash tested and includes a steel D–ring seat–belt loop for maximum safety
- Five adjustment points make for a perfect fit
- Your Kurgo Tru–Fit Smart Dog Harness is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
With all the gear you have to bring along to spend the day with your dog, it starts to feel like you're carting around a baby, not a bullmastiff. From chew toys and safety restraints to leashes and lunch, it can take the fun out of any Jack Russell journey. The Kurgo Tru–Fit Smart Dog Harness on the other paw, combines a seat belt and a walking lead, so you can go from back seat to walking trail in an instant.
From driving to the beach and walking along the shore, the Kurgo Tru–Fit is the only harness you need. It clips to any car seat belt, and works great with the Kurgo Auto Zip Line. Then, when you get to your doggy destination, just clip on the leash and hit the trail.
This dual–purpose dog harness is easy to put on and cozy for your canine. Just slip it over his head and clip the quick–release latches at his mid section. Five adjustors let you cinch everything down for maximum comfort and safety. And, with a kennel of colors to choose from, there's one to fit any pet personality. What's more, Kurgo backs your Tru–Fit Smart Dog Harness with a Lifetime Warranty.
Kurgo Crash Tested Tru-Fit Smart Dog Harness Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Katherine R (SANTA CLARITA, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda Element — Jun 04, 2018 9:07 PM
We purchased this to keep our 100 pound Miles safe on the road, and use it in conjuction with the zip line. The harness was easy to adjust for fit and he is very comfortable in it.
Reviewed by Stephen C (BOCA RATON, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Forester — Aug 12, 2016 2:02 PM