- The PetSTEP Folding Pet Ramp is both lightweight and portable for use on or off your vehicle
- Molded from rugged polypropylene and fiberglass for a long life of use
- The PetSTEP Pet Ramp features a treaded top that's easy for your best friend to climb
- Saves your pet's energy while saving your back from having to lift-perfect for aging or arthritic dogs
- Measures 70" L x 17" W x 2.5" H when unfolded, and 36" L x 17" W x 5.75" H when folded
- The PetSTEP Ramp boasts a whopping 500 lb. capacity—ideal for multipurpose uses, pot-bellied pigs or other massive pets
- Training your dogs to use the PetSTEP Ramp takes very little time, and maybe a few treats
- The ideal pet ramp for vans, minivans, trucks and SUVs
- Your PetSTEP Folding Pet Ramp is covered by a 1-year warranty
Traveling with your best friend is a breeze with the PetSTEP. Whether your little dog can't make the big leap or you have an aging pet that needs a little assistance, carrying a dog ramp in your vehicle is a great solution. The PetSTEP Folding Pet Ramp provides nearly 6 feet of treaded non-slip surface to help your dog (or other large pet) climb in or out of your vehicle. And, when you're done using it, you can fold the PetSTEP Ramp in half for quick storage.
Because it's lightweight and portable, the PetSTEP can be used any number of places off your vehicle. Check out the optional accessories that make it possible to work with boats, pools or grooming tables-anywhere you want to take your best friend! Plus, the polypropylene synthetic material stands up to years of use.
Most dogs take to the ramp right away because it saves energy; others may need a few biscuits to learn their new dog ramp is their pal. Either way, your best friend will thank you for the help and your back will thank you for saving strain. Your PetSTEP Folding Pet Ramp carries a 1-year warranty.
PetSTEP Folding Pet Ramp Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by gary q (Corvallis, OR) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Xterra — Sep 14, 2017 9:44 PM
The quality and price was great. It was more than time to buy this. My golden retriever(pony) at 94 pounds took to it after a few tries and treats. If there is any drawbacks it's how to store it in the car but that's a small concern compared to my back.
Reviewed by William M (Olathe, KS) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Nov 15, 2016 8:19 PM
Made life a lot easier for my 150# English Mastiff to get in and out of my 7" lifted truck. Training took a bit, but once that was completed, perfect!
Reviewed by Judy P (WINSTON, OR) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Aug 21, 2016 7:30 PM
The ramp was easy to install, we had a great time teaching our bulldog to walk up the ramp.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 6/21