- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/26 - 2/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Keep pets of any size safe and secure behind your 2nd or 3rd row seats of your vehicle with the WeatherTech Pet Barrier
- Manufactured with strong yet lightweight aluminum
- The barrier’s large round flexible feet help protect your interior and create a secure fit while eliminating rattle
- Adjusts to a minimum height of 30” and a max of 46”
- Adjusts to a minimum width of 39” and a max of 66”
- Locks using red turn knobs along with 14 speedy adjustments
- Installs easily with no tools or drilling needed
- WeatherTech products are proudly designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
- The WeatherTech Pet Barrier carries a Limited Lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Do Sparky and Rover drive you crazy while you're trying to drive? Keep that feisty Chihuahua or rambunctious Lab safely in the rear of your vehicle and out of your hair with the WeatherTech Pet Barrier.
Conveniently adjustable to retain any size pet in the rear of your vehicle. And, with the optional Pet Barrier Extension add up to 46"" of height for larger breeds.
The pet barrier's heavy-duty steel tubing ensures that it can withstand your rough-housing animals. For even more protection, the Pet Barrier boasts a rubber coating so it will not harm your interior or rattle.
Keeping your pets secure has never been easier with the easy to install Pet Barrier. Easily mount in your vehicle without tools or drilling. Plus, your WeatherTech Pet Barrier is backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
WeatherTech Pet Barrier Customer Reviews
109 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gerald M (SEQUIM, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Explorer — Dec 09, 2018 3:50 PM
Reviewed by John P (KENOSHA, WI) Reviewed for a 2010 Infiniti QX56 — Mar 06, 2018 7:39 AM
you can see the dog in the picture covering up the opening he could easily walk through. needs more crossbars. Assembly instructions are extremely poor. They can be discarded. You will be able to assemble without too much difficulty as long as you have some technical ability. You also will need some tools. I think if I order one more crossbar and attachment, I can make it functional for my infiniti qx56.
Reviewed by GORDON K (Lakewood Ranch, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda Odyssey — Nov 18, 2017 12:28 AM
It doesn't hold its position. It falls over even when tightened down. My German Shepard pushes past and around as it falls over and then the dog jumps over the seat leaving the barrier lying on the floor in a pile.
Reviewed by Shannon T (rapid city, SD) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Suburban — Jul 26, 2017 8:25 AM
I have a 2016 Suburban and was having a hard time keeping my Rottweiler from jumping over the seat. Everything I had purchased prior either damaged by back door (kennel) or blocked the A/C from reaching her. She is happy as a clam now!