- Protects dog from launching into the front of car during quick stops
- Universal fit for most vehicles from a compact car to a SUV (does not accommodate 2-door cars or minivans)
- Protects passengers and cargo from roaming dogs
- Simple to install and remove
- Removal isn't necessary when passengers are in the back seat
- All Kurgo products have a guaranteed Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects
What do you do if Fido keeps jumping into the front passenger seat without calling shotgun? Install the Kurgo Backseat Dog Barrier to keep your 4-legged friend – and all his fur and slobber – safely in the backseat. Crafted from tough, stylish cloth, the Kurgo car pet barrier creates an impenetrable wall between the front and rear car seats. Even better, there's a built-in cupholder for extra convenience. And, when Fido isn't coming along for the ride, simply unzip the detachable mesh extension to give your back seat passengers a clear view. The Kurgo Backseat Barrier for pets is designed to easily install in most compacts and SUVs. As an added bonus, the dog barrier's storage bag doubles as a doggy bag dispenser or pet gear bag.
- Note: Does not accommodate 2-door cars or minivans
Kurgo Backseat Pet Barrier Customer Reviews
60 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jade B (EAGLE CREEK, OR) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Dec 29, 2017 8:07 PM
Looked good installed ez 1st drive dog jumped over it ripped it Wouldn't buy again
Reviewed by Nathan B (LIVONIA, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Mar 11, 2016 7:27 AM
It would be nice if they told you the maximum width from a to a. Added a couple of rock climbing carabiner clips to make it wider.
Reviewed by Daniel B (BRIDGER, MT) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Forester — Oct 22, 2015 6:09 AM
I was impressed on how easy it is to install and remove. It's very effective in keeping my dogs in the backseat and prevents them from trying to ride shotgun while the vehicle is moving.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/22 - 8/24
There are no customer reviews for this product