- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Protect every inch of your passenger seat with the Kurgo Co-Pilot Dog Seat Cover
- Its coverall design keeps the front and back of your vehicle’s seats protected from dog hair, slobber and claws
- Two rear pockets—ideal for pet leashes, snacks, cell phones and more
- Rugged denier polyester construction stands up to daily abuse
- The seat cover is completely waterproof and stain resistant
- Machine washable for easy care
- Quick and simple to install and remove
- Your Kurgo Co-Pilot Dog Seat Cover is backed by a lifetime warranty
Easily protect every inch of that passenger seat with the Kurgo Co-Pilot Dog Seat Cover.
Crafted from durable denier polyester, the rugged seat cover stands up to daily abuse from your fury friend. It's even waterproof and stain resistant to defend against any “accidents." Even better, the full-coverage seat cover sports two durable pockets for extra storage. Pack the pockets full of leashes, dog treats or even your GPS and cellular devices.
The best part, putting the cover on is simple—so you can cover the seat before Scruffy jumps in. Plus, your Kurgo Co-Pilot Dog Seat Cover is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Use with pet restraint system is recommended
- Not recommended for seats with integrated side air bags
Kurgo Co-Pilot Dog Seat Cover Customer Reviews
71 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Blake H (vancouver, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 BMW X5 — Apr 09, 2019 9:55 PM
Reviewed by Kyle M (MASON, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jan 17, 2019 7:19 AM
Reviewed by Jean R (LANCASTER, OH) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Sienna — Nov 01, 2018 10:54 AM
I bought this cover for my 95 pound yellow lab. It is durable and easy to install on my 2018 Toyota Sienna. It does not slip around. It is slightly slippery for her, but at least I know her nails aren't digging into the leather underneath!
Reviewed by Philip W (WESTPORT, KY) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru WRX — Sep 18, 2018 8:13 PM
It fits my seat well, but the head rest area is a little loose. As in more material than is needed, but as it is a one size fits all/most it's to be expected. It was a snap to install, but my only real complaint is the strap that goes under the seat is impossible to snap the buckle as my seats are low to the floor and I can't get my hands under there to make the connection. I used a bungee cord and it works like a charm. I also wish that you could have a choice of accent trim color.