- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Kurgo Auto Zip Line
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Create a pup & passenger-friendly zone in your vehicle by keeping Buddy restrained while you’re driving with the Kurgo Auto Zip Line
- Inspired by dog runs, the Auto Zip Line allows your dog to move back and forth, sit and stand while also provides safety during unexpected or sudden driving movements
- Easily connect and disconnect the leash from the zip line for an instant transition from vehicle restraint to walking lead
- With an extremely versatile design, the Zip Line can be used between any two fixed points in your vehicle
- Optional harness makes it more convenient to get your 4-legged friend in and out of the car, and is great for both walking and driving
- Prevents your dog from jumping out of your vehicle when the door is opened
- Includes a Kurgo Auto Zip Line and leash/teather
- Works with all types of vehicle seatbelts
- Your Kurgo Auto Zip Line features a Lifetime Warranty
At the mere mention of a car ride, your four-legged pal's ears perk and tail wags. Keep Fido safe during all that back-and-forth excitement of the road when you install the Kurgo Auto Zip Line.
This Kurgo dog seat belt harness easily transforms your back seat into a mobile dog run by using its nylon-webbed line as a tether between two fixed points in your ride. It works best between the rear seatbelts or rear grab handles to give your pup the widest area to roam.
Thanks to the integrated leash, the Kurgo zip line is the most convenient restraint system for your pooch. When you reach your destination, simply unhook from your vehicle and it functions as a leash— when you're ready to hit the road, it quickly transitions back into a dog zip line. Plus, your Kurgo Auto Zip Line is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Harness Sold Separately
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)