- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Reversible Black and Hampton Sand colors to match vehicle interiors
- Gives Fido extra room to relax, and creates a barrier to hinder dog from standing on the armrest and getting in the front seat
- Sturdy, rugged pad that holds up to 100 pounds
- Cup holder and pocket for storage
- Universal fit, measures 16"D x 52"W x 1"H; not recommended for spaces greater than 13" from back of seat to seat edge
- All Kurgo products come with a guaranteed Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects
Big dog in a small backseat—you said you'd cross that bridge when you got to it. Thankfully, the Kurgo Backseat Bridge for dogs closes the gap between your front and rear car seats for you. The Kurgo Backseat Dog Bridge quickly attaches behind your front seats to storage pocket for extra convenience.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Kurgo Backseat Dog Bridge Car Seat Extender Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by susan P (GRAFORD, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Jan 10, 2019 12:42 PM
My Dog gets scared of road noise and crawls under my seat cover to the floor and gets hair on my carpet. Bridge has stopped him from being able to do that and created more stability for him on the back seat. Would have given 5 stars except nothing is perfect and I want to see how the clips hold up. One critique would be that when front bucket seats are not at even settings with each other the bridge isn't built to like that kind of twist. But if it was it probably wouldn't be a sturdy bridge.
Reviewed by Margaret L (Ticaboo, UT) — Oct 20, 2018 3:22 PM
Fits perfectly in our new Ford Edge.Easy to install. Supports our large dog (74 lbs) easily and provides a gentle barrier for him. Being able to lift up one side is very useful. Also attractive. So far I consider it perfect.
Reviewed by Rob D (Shasta Lake, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Ram — Sep 13, 2018 9:11 PM
Overall, I think that this is a decent product. I had to manipulate it slightly to fit my 2002 Nissan Sentra but it works adequately. Now my old lab, Buster, can sit in the back seat comfortably!
Reviewed by Katie A (SANTA ROSA, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Acura MDX — Aug 15, 2018 9:33 AM