We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Kurgo Wander Dog Hammock Part #00030 Customer Reviews
160 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alan S (ENFIELD, CT) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Edge — Sep 12, 2017 10:48 PM
Installation was quick and easy. This hammock gives my 2 eleven pound fur babies more room, they don't fall off seat during braking. It encourages them to stay in back seat, instead of jumping to the front.overall, it's a great idea, is keeping wet paws off seats too. I like it!
Reviewed by Donald H (ANTIOCH, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Aug 21, 2017 9:24 PM
New truck with leather over a thousand miles not one scratch and 98% of the hair contained and the other 2% due to human error THANKS
Reviewed by CATHERINE N (CORVALLIS, OR) Reviewed for a 2017 Subaru Outback — May 08, 2017 11:07 PM
I REALLY LIKE THIS HEAVY-DUTY HAMMOCK. IT IS EASY TO INSTALL AND TAKE OFF. SOMETHING THAT WOULD MAKE IT EVEN BETTER WOULD BE IF THE STRAPS HAD FASTEX/QUICK=RELEASE BUCKLES AS IT IS A BIT FUTSY TO THREAD IT. ALSO--IT WOULD BE NICE IF THERE WERE SMALL FLAPS THAT CAME DOWN THE SIDES TO KEEP THE DOGS FROM STEPPING ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE SEAT WHEN THEY JUMP IN. DOGS ALWAYS SEEM TO FIND THE ONE SPOT THEY CAN GET DIRTY WITH THEIR MUDDY PAWS.
Reviewed by Patrick G (Atlanta, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Escape — Mar 14, 2017 3:17 PM
Easy to install and adjust. Quality materials and craftsmanship make this product perfect for transporting my two dogs. The hammock creates a bigger area for my dogs to lay down. I highly recommend this product.
Reviewed by Shelley L (OAKWOOD, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Cadillac ATS — May 31, 2016 4:50 AM
I absolutely love my Kurgo Wander Dog Hammock. With two large great Pyrenees, they are able to relax and ride comfortably. Thank you. We all love it!!!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/23 - 5/25
- Part #:00030