- Protect your ride's seats from paw prints, claw marks, dog hair and more with the Kurgo Bench Seat Cover
- Hook-and-loop openings allow use of seatbelts, pet restraingt and child car seat latches
- Easy to install with under-the-seat and rear-seat attachments
- Crafted from 600D polyester with a TPE backing
- Completely waterproof to keep your upholstery safe and dry
- Built-in cargo pockets are the perfect place to store toys, food bowls and more
- Boasts piped edges to keep dirt, water and other messes from rolling off your seats
- Fits in most vehicles thanks to its universal size: 55" W x 56" L
- Machine washable for hassle-free care
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Is teaching Scruffy how to stop shedding at the top of your to-do list? Rather than waste doggie treats teaching an old dog new tricks, get the protection you seek for your ride's seats with the Kurgo Bench Seat Cover.
Your seats are safe from fur, slobber and other messes when they're shielded with Kurgo dog seat covers. This bench seat cover is made from thick 600D polyester with a TPE backing and boasts piped edges to keep messes from spilling off your seats and onto your floors. And, as if that wasn't enough protection—your Kurgo Bench Seat is 100% waterproof.
Plus, this Kurgo cover features built-in pockets—ideal for storing anything from dog toys and treats to food bowls and leashes. Your seat cover is even easy to install thanks to its under-the-seat and rear-of-the-seat attachments. And, its universal size fits most vehicles: 55" W x 56" L.
What's more, this bench seat is easy to maintain. Simply throw it in the washing machine on gentle and hang to dry! Additionally, your Kurgo Bench Seat Cover is backed by a lifetime warranty.
Kurgo Heather Bench Seat Cover Customer Reviews
103 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jane S (Litchfield, CT) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Focus — Jul 20, 2018 2:44 AM
A bit tricky installing in a Focus with no head rest, but I was able to drop seatback and loop headrest straps around behind them. Strong fabric and lots of other straps and Velcro to keep it tight and secure. Pleased with the purchase.
Reviewed by Joseph N (LAKEWOOD, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Jul 12, 2018 11:57 AM
Material is great, perfect size for the rear bench seat in a first generation Toyota Tundra. Fits a little more loose than I would prefer because strap does not go behind bench seat.
Reviewed by Doug G (Grand Junction, CO) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Camry — Jun 09, 2018 5:39 AM
Seems to be a good quality, well made seat cover. Looks good in the car. Not really designed for the vehicle I installed it in, so I had to make adjustments. All in all, I'm happy with it.
Reviewed by Laura J. B (ASHEVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek — Jun 06, 2018 12:42 PM
It fit my Subaru Crosstrek back seat just fine. It is nice that it fits around the bottom seat to help avoid muddy paw prints on the sides. This involve more work to pull it on and off compared to the Hammock style, but it stays in place better. So, pick you hassle!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
There are no customer reviews for this product