- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/13 - 12/17
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Give your favorite pooch easy access with a Kurgo Wander Dog Ramp
- Durable plastic construction is strong, yet lightweight
- Built at a comfortable incline with a secure, non-slip surface
- Ideal option for aging pets or those suffering from arthritis or hip dysplasia
- Folding design provides quick set-up and compact storage
- Easy to clean and install on any CUV, SUV or truck bed
- Maximum weight capacity of up to 200 lbs
- Measures 62”L x 15.5”W unfolded; 32”W x 15.5”W x 8”H folded
- Your Kurgo Wander Dog Ramp carries a Lifetime Warranty
Make sure your best friend—the four-legged one—has easy access to your truck bed or cargo hold with a Kurgo Wander Dog Ramp. Made from strong, lightweight plastic, Kurgo Dog Ramps are finished with a non-slip surface and shaped at a comfortable incline to lend a helping leg up to aging pets, or those who may be suffering from joint pain from arthritis or hip dysplasia.
Kurgo Wander Pet Ramps fold in half for quick, simple set-up and convenient compact storage in any tight space. With a universal design, Kurgo Folding Dog Ramps install on any crossover, SUV or truck bed and clean up easily with just the spray of a hose.
Kurgo Wander Dog Ramps have a maximum weight capacity of up to 200 lbs and measure 62”L x 15.5”W when unfolded and 32”W x 15.5”W x 8”H when folded, not in use. Your Kurgo Wander Dog Ramp carries a Lifetime Warranty.
Kurgo Wander Dog Ramp Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steven D (WASHINGTON, NJ) — Aug 28, 2018 3:47 AM
Despite the red sandpaper on the surface for traction, the ramp is still slick. Our 88lb bulldog loses traction because when he trys to grip the surface to walk up he uses his nails due to the incline. The sandpaper surface has little traction at this point and he slips. After 2 uses there are numerous gouges out of the sandpaper surface. A better material would probably have been a dense rubber.
Reviewed by Joseph R (MERRICK, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Mar 26, 2015 7:07 AM
When I received the product I was enthused. However I use this ramp for a back seat entrance on a quad pick up truck. The encling is steep so I rest it on the floor. The dog doesn't mind. But two steep for the back tailgate entrance. I see this product was made for mini vans or small pick up.