- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The PortablePET Twistep Dog Hitch Step helps your 4-legged pal in and out of your ride with ease
- This hitch step rotates 360-degrees under the vehicle in just one movement—simply push in, push down and twist
- Crafted from glass filled nylon, this pet step boasts superior strength
- Your dog hitch step holds up to 400 lbs using a Class III hitch and 300 lbs with a Class II hitch—making it safe for pets and people
- Boasts a safe anti-slip surface and a corrosion-resistant coating for all-weather durability
- Conveniently adjusts height to fit various vehicles
- Measures 22” x 19”
- Works with 1 1/4” and 2" receiver hitches
- Installs in just minutes with included installation instructions
- Your PortablePET Twistep Dog Hitch Step carries a 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects
Easier than lifting your dog into the car and simpler than setting up a bulky pet ramp, the Portable PET Twistep Dog Hitch Step is the quick and easy way to get your tail-waggin' friend into your ride.
The PortablePET Twistep rotates a full 360-degrees under your vehicle in just one movement—simply push in, push down and twist. And, the Twistep is ultra durable, crafted from glass filled nylon with a corrosion resistance coating to stand up to any weather. Plus, with the anti-slip surface, your pooch has safe and secure footing.
This 22" x 19" hitch step fits 1 1/4" and 2" receiver hitches and easily installs with the step-by-step instructions. Even better, it holds up to 400 lbs when used with a Class III hitch or 300 lbs on a Class II hitch—so your pet step doubles as a convenient hitch step for you to reach the top of your ride. What's more, the PortablePET Twistep Dog Hitch Step is backed by a 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects.
PortablePET Twistep Dog Hitch Step Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Frank R (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Suburban — Oct 25, 2017 10:17 PM
1st twiststep was for my 2004 suburban,step hight perfect. Second twiststep for 2017 suburban, fit not as good, Step to high,lowered step to the max. Which just cleaned spare tire. 2017 Suburban body about 7 inches higher. My Second dog which is half the size of my German Shepherd cannot reach as well and needed to purchase dog ramp from same manufacturer as twiststep. Both quality Products.
Reviewed by Melissa F (GLENELG, MD) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Sep 26, 2017 3:04 AM
I tried to use doggie stairs for my 130# mastiff, didnt work. I felt i needed something because hes had 2 tplo acl surgeries and i want to protect his joints. This is a bit expensive BUT he used it immediately, no treats or training required. Thanks!!
Reviewed by Lynn F (Farmington, CT) — Sep 14, 2017 9:48 AM
This step is a huge help with my 100 lb. GSD after surgery and having trouble getting in and out of the car. Easy to use, easy to install but when ordering, it was unclear that I'd need an extension for my larger SUV. It arrived quickly and once installed, it was great
Reviewed by Annette G (DUNDEE, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 23, 2017 8:54 AM
Twistep dog hitch is very well made and appears quite durable. Although I've only it about a week, I am so far really pleased with it---very easy to install, solid and wide stepping surface with nice grip for doggie paws. Twists easily into place. My dogs got the hang of it easily, with the encouragement of biscuits. I love it!