- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The PortablePET Twistep Dog Hitch Step helps your 4-legged pal in and out of your ride with ease
- This hitch step rotates 360-degrees under the vehicle in just one movement—simply push in, push down and twist
- Crafted from glass filled nylon, this pet step boasts superior strength
- Your dog hitch step holds up to 400 lbs using a Class III hitch and 300 lbs with a Class II hitch—making it safe for pets and people
- Boasts a safe anti-slip surface and a corrosion-resistant coating for all-weather durability
- Conveniently adjusts height to fit various vehicles
- Measures 22” x 19”
- Works with 1 1/4” and 2" receiver hitches
- Installs in just minutes with included installation instructions
- Your PortablePET Twistep Dog Hitch Step carries a 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects
Easier than lifting your dog into the car and simpler than setting up a bulky pet ramp, the Portable PET Twistep Dog Hitch Step is the quick and easy way to get your tail-waggin' friend into your ride.
The PortablePET Twistep rotates a full 360-degrees under your vehicle in just one movement—simply push in, push down and twist. And, the Twistep is ultra durable, crafted from glass filled nylon with a corrosion resistance coating to stand up to any weather. Plus, with the anti-slip surface, your pooch has safe and secure footing.
This 22" x 19" hitch step fits 1 1/4" and 2" receiver hitches and easily installs with the step-by-step instructions. Even better, it holds up to 400 lbs when used with a Class III hitch or 300 lbs on a Class II hitch—so your pet step doubles as a convenient hitch step for you to reach the top of your ride. What's more, the PortablePET Twistep Dog Hitch Step is backed by a 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects.
PortablePET Twistep Dog Hitch Step Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ann H (CHEYENNE, WY) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Pilot — Mar 16, 2020 5:58 AM
Easy to put on. Didn't need any tweaks for my Honda Pilot. So much easier than lifting my golden and the tread and stability of the step made it easy for her to get comfortable with using it. Recommending it to all my friends! My only change would be adding a click stop at 45 degrees for tight areas as our garage is short and she seems to like the longer path from the side. But step is spacious and works well. A big investment compared to other steps but well worth it!!
Reviewed by Teri O (LARAMIE, WY) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Crosstrek — May 28, 2019 8:24 PM
I have been looking for a ramp to use for my two labs which weigh about 100lbs each. I have a Subaru Crosstrek and was concerned about ramp storage after use since the vehicle is small. This hitch step may seem pricey but it is very sturdy and twists to store beneath the vehicle. There is no sandpaper or grate as the base is smooth. It took only a couple of times for the dogs to figure out how to use the step. I can't say enough about how wonderful the step has been.
Reviewed by Debby B (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Expedition — Jan 25, 2019 3:32 PM
Reviewed by AUSTIN C (Caldwell, ID) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Explorer — Dec 03, 2018 8:06 PM
Reviewed by Ken C (Holland, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota 4Runner — Nov 05, 2018 4:38 AM
So Simple it is brilliant. Well made quality product, but a little expensive. One suggestion is hitch is threaded for a 3/4" bolt and cannot get a locking receiver lock through the hole because.