- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Help the family pet in and out of the family car with the WeatherTech Folding Pet Ramp
- Lightweight structure is easy to move around, thanks to balanced ergonomic handles on both sides
- Easy to operate – just unfold it and place it atop the surface to be used
- Strong polypropylene and glass fiber construction is fortified with a stainless steel connecting rod
- Easy to clean with soap and water – will never rust or corrode
- Ribbed, non-slip surface offers traction your four-legged friend can trust
- A great help to short-legged, heavy or shorter pets
- Reduces trauma to dogs with osteoarthritis and/or dysplasia
- Also ideal for giving your sporting or working dog a lift into taller or lifted vehicles
- Measures 70” unfolded, 36” folded and 17”W
- Weighs only 18.5 lbs but supports up to 500 lbs
- Your WeatherTech Folding Pet Ramp is supported by a limited lifetime warranty
Whether your trusty companion needs a help down from the car after a trip to the vet, or a boost into your taller-than-average ride after the latest duck-hunt, the WeatherTech Folding Pet Ramp is what you need. Designed to prevent injury to both human and animal when lifting pets weighing 30 lbs or more, this foldable ramp lends easy vehicle access to dogs, cats, mini-horses, pigs and other pets, with a ribbed, non-slip surface that’s 17”W.
Portable and easy to move thanks to the balanced ergonomic handles on either side, this mini-gangway is manufactured from durable polypropylene and glass fiber, strengthened by a stainless steel connecting rod, and won’t rust or corrode any time soon. It’s also easy to clean with just soap and water.
Measuring 70” unfolded, 36” folded, and weighing only 18.5 lbs but supportive of up to 500 lbs, your WeatherTech Pet Ramp is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
WeatherTech Folding Pet Ramp Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Agatha K (FORT LAUDERDALE, FL) — Jun 13, 2019 6:30 AM
This is our first pet ramp and it's easy to install, store and use. We have three German Shepherds and getting in and out of the truck was starting to hurt their joints. It was easy to teach our three pups on how to walk on it and they like it. The oldest came up to me and gave me a hug when we used it to get him out of the truck. I recommend this ramp.
Reviewed by Shayne C G (CARY, NC) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Highlander — May 26, 2019 8:05 PM
My vehicle is a Toyota Highlander (2019) and the ramp is not long enough so it is kind of steep for my relatively large (75 pound) older dog. It will do, and I like the easy unfolding and such, but I am having to use liver treats to train her to do it and she is not happy. It's better than lifting her into the vehicle, though!
Reviewed by Deborah B (IPSWICH, MA) — Mar 10, 2018 4:19 AM
This is a great ramp for our 85-pound Golden Retriever who can no longer jump into the back of our Subaru Outback. We actually bought another ramp because we couldn't wait to have this one delivered, and when this one arrived, we immediately switched. The surface is grooved and gives much better traction than the other ramp we bought. The only caveat is that you need to take the warning not to pinch your fingers when you fold it up VERY SERIOUSLY, which we learned the hard way.