- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on a BBK Underdrive Pulley Set and say goodbye to lost power
- It reduces unnecessary drain from alternators and water pumps, freeing-up an average 8-15 horsepower on V8 motors
- Custom engineered for your vehicle
- BBK Underdrive Pulley Sets are CNC-machined from polished aluminum or black powder-coated steel (depending on your vehicle)
- 2-pulley and 3-pulley kits available (select your vehicle to see options)
- You can mount your BBK Underdrive Pulley Set in about 30 minutes
- Most pulleys retain the factory serpentine belt
- Backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty
Those spinning plates whirling around on the front of your engine don't just power your water pump and turn your crankshaft-they steal away the raw power your motor is generating. Take back your lost horsepower with a BBK Underdrive Pulley Set.
Your water pump and alternator eat up the energy that would otherwise turn your tires. BBK Underdrive Pulley Sets reduce the unnecessary speed of these engine accessories, stopping them from siphoning off power. This easy upgrade translates into an average boost of 8-15 horsepower!
BBK has spent the last 2 decades souping-up street machines, and they forge their experience right into your Underdrive Pulley Set. Each piece is custom designed to maximize your performance. And, BBK uses computer-driven CNC lathes to carve your Underdrive Pulley Set with precision.
Balancing strength and weight, BBK Underdrive Pulley Sets are made from either polished aluminum or black powder-coated steel. They're direct factory replacements that mount in about 30 minutes and come with a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
BBK Underdrive Pulley Sets Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by tim l (knoxville, TN) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-150 — Feb 21, 2015 1:58 PM
. got for christmas. finally had a chance to try and install. found it doesnt fit my truck. but sience its been longer that 30 days. told by anything auto that i'm stuck with it. even though there catalog and techs say it would fit
Reviewed by Oscar G (Manteca, CA) Reviewed for a 1991 Ford Mustang — Oct 26, 2013 9:18 PM
put these on about 1 week ago n felt a lil more horse power at the start. the appearance looks really good in the engine bay. i did add on cold air intake, throttle body. 3.73 gears n ac delete kit so that also made a huge increase on horse power. overall happy with the pulleys though.