- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your ride’s accessories operating smoothly with a premium Gates Serpentine Belt
- Economic replacement belt manufactured from hard-wearing rubber
- Low-profile design is oil-resistant and stable throughout a wide temperature range
- High-performance manufacturing ensures less noise, cooler temperatures and no re-tensioning
- Available for a variety of makes and models
- Your Gates Serpentine Belt is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
From the AC compressor to the alternator, all the way down to the water pump and fans – all these components rely on your vehicle’s serpentine belt for effortless and efficient performance. When your factory belt falters – typically signaled by noise caused by wear-induced slack – it’s time to invest in a brand-new component from Gates.
This high-quality replacement belt is economic and fits a wide range of makes and models on the road today. Rubber-manufacturer and treated for maximum oil-resistance, the Gates Serpentine is also stable throughout the temperature range, from the negatives to triple-digit highs. No re-tensioning is necessary over the course of its lengthy and noise-free service life. Your Gates Serpentine Belt carries with it a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Gates Serpentine Belt Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charlene S (Arden Hills, MN) Reviewed for a 2004 Chrysler 300M — Jul 22, 2018 6:57 AM
Reviewed by Hunter S (Naples, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Audi S5 — Jun 23, 2018 3:57 PM
Reviewed by Jason K (Santee, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Traverse — May 22, 2018 7:40 AM