- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your ride’s accessories operating smoothly with a premium Gates Serpentine Belt
- Economic replacement belt manufactured from hard-wearing rubber
- Low-profile design is oil-resistant and stable throughout a wide temperature range
- High-performance manufacturing ensures less noise, cooler temperatures and no re-tensioning
- Available for a variety of makes and models
- Your Gates Serpentine Belt is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
From the AC compressor to the alternator, all the way down to the water pump and fans – all these components rely on your vehicle’s serpentine belt for effortless and efficient performance. When your factory belt falters – typically signaled by noise caused by wear-induced slack – it’s time to invest in a brand-new component from Gates.
This high-quality replacement belt is economic and fits a wide range of makes and models on the road today. Rubber-manufacturer and treated for maximum oil-resistance, the Gates Serpentine is also stable throughout the temperature range, from the negatives to triple-digit highs. No re-tensioning is necessary over the course of its lengthy and noise-free service life. Your Gates Serpentine Belt carries with it a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Gates Serpentine Belt Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Francisco M (Arleta, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Dec 26, 2018 1:49 PM
Reviewed by Charlene S (Arden Hills, MN) Reviewed for a 2004 Chrysler 300M — Jul 22, 2018 6:57 AM
Reviewed by Hunter S (Naples, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Audi S5 — Jun 23, 2018 3:57 PM