- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- If you hear a whirring noise from the front of your engine, it might be time to install a brand-new Gates Serpentine Belt Idler Pulley
- Also helps to eliminate screeching in the serpentine belt itself, which may need redirecting
- Manufactured from the highest-quality materials to ensure years of reliable, noiseless service
- Designed for an OE-quality fit on your year, make and model
- Your Gates Serpentine Belt Idler Pulley is supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you’re replacing your vehicle’s serpentine belt tensioner, it’s usually a good time to look into replacing your serpentine belt idler pulley. Leading manufacturer Gates has the replacement component you need to redirect your serpentine belt or apply tension against the tensioner, while reducing noise for a quieter ride. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Gates Serpentine Belt Idler Pulley Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Glenn B (Berry, AL) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Jan 30, 2018 5:34 AM