- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Gates Timing Belt Kits provide everything you need to tune-up your engine
- Each component contributes to precise, non-slip timing over years of reliable service
- Treated to survive prolonged exposure to oily, high-temperature under-hood environments
- Assembly comprised of the timing belt, hydraulic tensioner, tensioner, idler and water pump
- Step-by-step instructions included with each kit
- Your Gates Timing Belt Kit is supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Rather than stretch your timing belt system overhaul out over a period of months or years, during which time the last component you replaced will have depreciated slightly, the most efficient – and cost-effective – way is to do it all at once. Ensure every component is in top condition with an all-in-one Gates Timing Belt Kit.
Every component in this assembly has been designed and treated to perform for years in the oily and high-temperatures conditions of your crowded engine bay. Those components include the timing belt itself, a hydraulic tensioner, tensioner, idler and direct-fit water pump. Shipping directly to your door with helpful, step-by-step instructions, each Gates Timing Belt Kit is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Gates Timing Belt Kit Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeff W (TIGARD, OR) Reviewed for a 1997 Mazda Protege — Jan 31, 2018 11:20 PM
Reviewed by Michael C (Rochester, WA) Reviewed for a 1994 Geo Prizm — Aug 09, 2017 12:55 AM
Well when I buy something new in a kit I expect all the parts to be like the ones I take of my car and in this case the tensor spring was totally wrong. It was to big and the hooks were in the wrong place and I couldn't use it, so I had to use my old spring.