Nothing comes between your Dad and his truck – except you, that is. He spends countless hours working to get the most out of his rig when it comes to both performance and aesthetics. So, if you’re looking to get him something he’ll enjoy a little more than your typical tie this Father’s Day, turn to AutoAnything and our extensive selection of accessories, parts and more to help bring his truck to new heights. To make finding that perfect gift a little easier, here are our top 10 Father’s Day gift ideas for your Dad if he loves his truck.
Truck beds are vulnerable – whether it’s thieves or Mother Nature – there’s certainly risk involved. Help your dad minimize that risk with a sleek and strong Extang Trifecta 2.0 Folding Tonneau Cover.
- Smartly designed with smooth contours for a low-profile style
- Easy-open and easy-close makes dad’s life easier – even as he ages
- Features Extang’s snap-on seals for the ultimate weather protection
Get your Dad more than just a gift – give him an experience with a ProZ Premium Truck Tent that will make his next camping excursion one to remember.
- Specially engineered to work with most trucks on the road today, even ones with bed liners installed
- Made from an extremely durable polyester taffeta to protect all your gear from the rain, snow and more
- Provides an impressive 5’5” of headroom
The perfect complement to your Dad’s new truck tent, an AirBedz Original Truck Bed Air Mattress is the perfect accessory to make his next trip more comfortable than it’s ever been before.
- Custom-sized to fit perfectly with his specific year, make, model and bed length
- 12”-thick with an air coil system to provide superior comfort
- Puncture-resistant to survive both regular and rugged outdoor use
With all the jobs your Dad needs to get done on a daily basis protecting his truck’s floors is just as important as protecting the bed. Fortunately, it’s easy to achieve this with the heavy-duty protection provided by WeatherTech Extreme-Duty DigitalFit Floor Liners.
- Computer-designed and laser measured to ensure a precise, custom fit
- Tray-style to provide complete coverage and even protect the front, back and sides of the pickup’s footwell
- Fluid and debris will not slosh around – carries spills away from your feet and to a reservoir
If your Dad’s been looking for a way to safely and securely store his tools without sacrificing space in his bed. Then an Undercover Swing Case Truck Toolbox makes the perfect solution.
- Conveniently and neatly tucks into his bed’s sidewalls
- Stores up to 75 lbs of gear
- Sealed against moisture to keep all pops’ tools dry
There’s nothing that makes a truck less attractive than a bed that’s covered in dents, dings or puncture holes. Fortunately, it’s easy to protect his bed and his knees from the kinds of damage that come with working hard – with the BedRug Truck Bed Liner.
- Custom-made to fit his specific truck
- The thick-pile, carpet-like top protects fragile loads and makes for a comfortable place to sit
- Extremely durable – withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
Exercise is important, but Dad shouldn’t get his workout opening and closing his tailgate. Lighten the load for him with a Dee Zee Tailgate Assist.
- Specially designed to work in conjunction with all factory tailgate hardware
- Extremely durable, withstands the rigors of constant use and abuse
- No drilling required – can be installed in mere minutes
Up your Dad’s hauling ability with a CURT Trailer Hitch. Whether he skipped the towing package or wants to upgrade his trailer size, a new hitch makes the perfect addition.
- Custom-made in a range of towing classes to fit his specific rig
- Sports a powder-coat finish that’s durable enough to last the long haul
- Please note that trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer’s stated capacities
Loading your Dad’s pickup for that next big job or move is often a struggle, especially when lots of cargo or heavy-duty equipment is required. Make that process easy on the knees so it can be done without breaking a sweat thanks to a Lund Bi-Fold Loading Ramp.
- Manufactured from rust-resistant, durable and lightweight aluminum
- Boasts a jaw-dropping load capacity of 750 lbs per panel and a combined weight limit of 1,500 lbs
- The innovative folding design breaks down and makes storage easy
Help Dad keep his load tied down with a Gladiator Cargo Net. Perfect for smaller, flyaway items, a cargo net is affordable and ultra-easy for him to use.
- Manufactured from extremely strong 1.5” webbing rated at 2,250 lbs per inch
- Reinforced with a durable, rip-stop mesh rated at an impressive 278 lbs per inch
- Features multiple grommet anchoring points so you can add straps to increase capacity