Welcome to a new series here at AutoAnything where we answer all your burning questions from how spark plugs work to how to adjust your coilovers. We’ll be giving advice on your projects and general guides on how stuff works to get you down the road.
If you have a question about how something works? What headers you should run on your Mustang? What lift to throw on your Tacoma? Or maybe even something basic that you feel like you should know and now are afraid to ask? Drop it in this form below, and we might just answer it in our next Q&A video!
The answers can be anonymous or not, your choice. Ask your questions here!
We have Episode 1 above, here are the topics we cover and where to find them:
- 0:36 – What do spark plugs do?
- 1:33 – What are coilovers?
- 5:15 – How much to lift a truck?
- 10:23 – How to bleed my brakes by myself?
- 14:46 – What is a cat back exhaust?
- 16:24 – How much horsepower does a cold air intake system add?
- 18:22 – What does a performance chip do?
- 20:50 – How to increase my horsepower?
- 24:53 – What is wheel offset?
- 29:21 – How to clean my headlights at home?
Note: The answers in this series are just our generalized opinions, every vehicle and situation is a little different. If you’re not sure on how to move forward on a project, please reach out to a professional first!