“This is my 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road. I am retired and wanted a build I could go camping and exploring in. I’m not interested in extreme rock crawling or things like that. Just a dependable truck to get me down the trails and back. So far I haven’t been disappointed.”
We love that you’re loving the retired life, David. Keep camping & exploring! Also — cute dog. 🙂
- Southern Style Offroad front bumper/winch mount
- Smittybilt X2O 10K waterproof/wireless winch
- Old Man Emu 3″ lift kit/shocks/Dakar Springs
- RCI Metalworks Front, tranny, diff, gas tank, rear diff. skids and sliders.
- C4 Fabrication Overland rear bumper with spare tire, dual jerry cans and fold down table.
- KB Voodoo bed rack and tool mounts
- CVT Mt. Bachelor roof top tent
- Cali Raised LED ditch lights
- Rigid Industries fog, backup, rear spot and bumper lights.
Follow David @TacomaDave at TacomaWorld.com