Installing Tail Lights
Knowing how to service your vehicle’s basic parts is important, as it saves you cash and trips to the dealership. In this guide, we explain how replacing tail lights is as simple as changing a light bulb.
How to Replace a Tail Light Bulb
Follow these steps for an easy tail light replacement process.
- Find a path to the back of the tail light housing.
- Every vehicle’s different. Yours will either use screws to hold the light in from the outside, or a panel inside the vehicle will cover the back of the tail light.
- Remove any bolts or fasteners in your way.
- Once you see the back of the tail light, unplug the harness and remove the hold-down screws.
- With everything out in the open, you’re free to swap the bad bulb for a good one. Or, bolt-in a snazzy new set of LED tail lights.
The Final Steps
By fixing small issues with your ride—like this one—your confidence will rise and mysteries will diminish. Best of all, you’ll save a ton of money by not taking your vehicle into the shop. To see what our customers think of their new investments, check out our customer reviews.
|Spyder LED Tail Lights||IPCW LED Tail Lights||Anzo USA LED Tail Lights||Spyder Euro Tail Lights|
|Sale Price||From $84.95 /pr||From $118.95 /pr||From $104.95 /pr||From $50.95 /pr|
|Customer Rating||(92)||Not Yet Rated||(50)||(72)|
|Position||Tail Light||Tail Light||Tail Light||Tail Light|
|Warranty||1-year warranty||6-month warranty||1-year warranty||30-day warranty|