Top Products For Adding Horsepower and Torque
Whether we’re talking by-the-numbers popularity or all-around performance, the crown clearly belongs to the built-tough Ford F150. Blazing a path into the future while leaving a long-standing legacy of automotive excellence in its wake, your pickup can handle windy roads, rolling hills and tricky traces with ease. But when the rig doesn’t accelerate like it used to, or for as long as it used to, it might be time to look into upgrading your horsepower and torque levels.
Not to worry – AutoAnything is here to see to every need you may have. And not only are our parts made of the best materials and engineered to the highest industry standards to increase on-road performance, they’re available at unbeatable prices.
Essential to acquiring those F150 torque and horsepower upgrades is an aftermarket air intake filter. Designed to feed your mighty motor a cleaner, freer volume of oxygen than it may have seen in miles upon miles, air intakes also improve MPGs and reduce engine noise.
- Cotton-gauze filter mediums save you money – most can be reused eternally
- Straightforward installation period – installation takes 30 minutes or less
- Manufactured for a picture-perfect fit in your specific engine
Once equipped with one of our throttle body spacers, your truck will have what it takes to get up and over the mountain. Not only will this high-quality component enhance the air-to-fuel ratio by smoothing out, then speeding up your inbound airflow, but it makes use of an ingenious helical design to silence unwanted droning or whining for a peaceful, powerful driving experience.
- Enhances your ride’s off-idle to mid-range performance and efficiency
- Organizes air molecules to maintain high velocity
- Made of aircraft-grade billet aluminum or a unique, glass-filled nylon composite
Your F150 has both the look and reputation of a rough-riding icon – it’s only fitting that it has the sound worthy of its name. Massive horsepower and torque gains can be yours with a fresh cat back exhaust. Swap out your sputtering pipes for one of our rip-roaring offerings and get back on-track.
- Mandrel-bent tubing improves exhaust flow and keeps back-pressure low
- Highly fuel efficient to cut down on time spent at the pump
- Comes with all the necessary hardware and instructions for easy installation
We know how much Ford guys and gals like to get their hands dirty, but an all-in-one tuner is a great way to fine-tune those areas you can’t get to with a wrench – namely, your engine’s computer. By just pressing a button or tapping a screen, these technological tools can give your horsepower and torque as high as triple-digit gains.
- Full-color display, as well as diurnal/nocturnal driving modes (varies from tuner to tuner)
- Adjusts your speed limiter, tire size, rev limit and DTC reader as needed
- Pre-programmed settings suitable for the everyday driver
For power you can sense before you press the pedal, upgrade your F150 exhaust header and downpipe setup. Providing more than just a head-turning sound, our headers for your gas-powered truck and downpipes for turbocharged Ecoboost engines give you unparalleled reliability and a smooth sound. More than that, your horsepower and torque levels will never be higher.
- Header flanges port turbulence and improve scavenging to improve flow
- Downpipes eliminate bottleneck between turbo and the exhaust
- Hands-on installation is ideal for do-it-yourselfers
Give your panting exhaust system the breath of life with a larger throttle body than it was built with. Responsible for drawing in power-pumping oxygen to help your Ford F150 go further, this precision-fit, CNC-machined aluminum component delivers more than just torque and horsepower upgrades – it’s engineered to grant faster throttle response to boot.
- Fully-equipped with bearings, throttle shafts and die-stamped linkage for reliability
- Available in a wide range of sizes to suit your specificationsn
- Done-in-a-jiffy, bolt-on installation process