Don’t be known as the driver full of hot air – improve the airflow of your truck and enjoy improved efficiency. One of the best 3rd gen Tacoma performance upgrades is replacing your stock air intake or filter with a more efficient upgrade. You’ll instantly feel the extra pick-me-up in your pickup. Freeing your airflow, an aftermarket intake is a quick and easy way to get boosted throttle response, torque and horsepower – not to mention fuel economy.
- Choose a cold air intake for even bigger gains
- Made with a precision-fit to easily install in your Tacoma
- Most air intakes feature reusable performance filters
This small, yet mighty modification bumps up your Toyota Tacoma 2.7’s performance. Upgrade your truck with the added punch of power it needs to crest that next dune. A throttle body spacer allows more air than usual to enter your intake system and directs the flow more accurately. Leave those Toyota Tacoma stock restrictions in the dust with a fresh throttle body spacer that delivers the optimal air/fuel ratio for increased torque, faster acceleration and quicker throttle response.
- Durably constructed from high-quality materials
- Can help improve your truck’s gas mileage
- One of the easiest DIY upgrades to install
Providing the two-for-one benefit of removed restrictions and an aggressive growl, this exhaust upgrade is a no-brainer. The secret to speed is all about the airflow in and out of your engine – enjoy a simple Tacoma 4.0 performance mod, a custom cat back exhaust that gives you smooth and fast exhaust flow to deliver ultimate power.
Whether you’re racing or rock-crawling, a cat back exhaust promises to give you the ride of your life with Tacoma engine upgrades you’ll hear and feel.
- Large mandrel-bent tubes reduce EGT and reduce back pressure
- Choose from a variety of systems tuned for your driving style
- Improved efficiency over your stock system
Stout and sturdy, your Tacoma 2.4 (and larger engine sizes) is one seriously power-packed pickup. Whether you’ve put in one or one hundred aftermarket upgrades, a performance-peaking tuner is the only way to ensure you get the most out of your Toyota Tacoma 2.4 performance upgrades, tapping into the highest potential of your mods. Set custom tunes for speed or comfort – a tuner lets you adjust the ride to suit your driving style. You can literally have a tune for every day of the week!
- Comes with custom tunes for your multiple driving conditions and to optimize your mechanical upgrades
- Advance, high-res touchscreens clearly display your engine vitals
- Plug-n-play installation delivers instant performance from your palm
Next time you’re powering your way up a sand dune, be thankful for the increase of torque your Toyota Tacoma has thanks to your new aftermarket headers. A set of Tacoma headers will improve the exhaust flow in your engine and have the power pumping through your truck. Relieve the unnecessary exhaust pressures caused by your stock set-up and experience unlimited performance gains.
- Customize your truck with multiple header styles available
- Bolt-on installation makes this upgrade a great DIY project
- Engineered with mandrel-bent tubing for unrestricted flow
The Penultimate Performance Mod: Add a Supercharger
Your hard-working TRD deserves all the performance upgrades offered by forced induction – and more. Add that beautiful whine to your engine as the compressed air increases the power flowing through your truck’s veins. The ultimate answer to the question of how to increase horsepower Toyota Tacoma, this expertly engineered assembly will have your competition literally eating your dust.
- Delivers massive power gains across the entire RPM range
- DIY bolt-on installation with no mods required
- Paired with headers and exhaust, can deliver up to 300 hp