Ships Between 12/11 - 12/13
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Click here for Installation Guide
- Push your load-carrying capacity to the limit with the TracVan overhead rack system
- TracVan makes hauling oversized freight simple and secure
- Your TracVan rack system is ideal for transporting ladders, lumber, piping, sheets of drywall—just about any oversized gear or materials
- The standard TracVan system includes 2 sturdy crossbars and 4 sliding tie-downs, or you can get the deluxe 3 bar, 6 tie-downs setup for greater center support and for shorter cargo
- The crossbars in your TracVan are wrought from rugged, rust-free aluminum, and the powder coated bases are cast from ZEMAC aluminum
- Sleek, low-profile design eliminates obnoxious wind noise
- Your TracVan's extra-wide base delivers incredible stability-pile on up to 500lbs of freight
- Innovative sliding tie-downs adjust in seconds with the turn of a knob
- The TracVan uses dual concealed fasteners for a clean finish and intense gripping power
- Straightforward, no-drill mounting method for most vans-fits into your rig's gutters
- Each crossbar measures a full 65" in length
- Your TracVan is made with pride in the USA
- Your TracRac TracVan is covered by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Don't let your roof slack off when there's a job to be done. Put it to work with the TracVan overhead rack system. By adding these rugged crossbars to your van, you can easily and securely load up to 500lbs. of freight. From 20ft. ladders to irrigation piping, the TracVan is the ideal transportation solution for contractors, tradesmen and professionals in every line of work.
Built to take a beating, the TracVan crossbars are forged from solid slabs of rust-free aluminum. Even better, their powder-coated bases are cast from premium ZEMAC aluminum-legendary for its strength and corrosion resistance.
Your TracVan is aerodynamically engineered to produce zero wind noise. Plus, its extra-wide base gives this platform stability that rivals the Pyramids of Giza.
Your new TracVan mounts to your van's gutters in minutes without any drilling. Choose between the standard 2 crossbar set up, or go with 3 bars for greater support. Includes sliding tie-downs. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Thule TracRac TracVan Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Roland C (BERWICK, ME) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Express — Dec 14, 2017 5:10 AM
Reviewed by Robert K (NORTH WEYMOUTH, MA) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Savana — Jan 15, 2016 8:29 PM
Racks are the best looking, universa w/ ease of adjustment. Order was received promptly, install easy. Must not that the Express and Savana do need to use the drip/ gutter spans. Also if using the 3 racks, both ends need the shim plates due to the curved roof design. Always like all Track Rac products and would recommend any of thier products.
Reviewed by Don M (Nantuckett, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Econoline — Dec 22, 2014 3:27 AM
Arrived quickly. Great price through Autoanything. Went on fairly easy. One screw / nut stripped as others have reported, but I called TracRac and they sent a replacement quickly. Overall, great rack.
Reviewed by William D (East Falmouth, MA) — Mar 19, 2013 4:38 AM
This is not the first time I have installed TracRac on one of my trucks. This is a quality product, looks good, and works excellent. The product is USA made and that counts alot for me. Install is straight forward and easy; spare parts are available from manufactor in the event you need them in the future. Best rack for pick-up or van.
Reviewed by Andrzej K (Rolling Meadows, IL) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Express — Sep 28, 2009 6:38 PM