- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/22 - 10/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Surco Axe and Shovel Adapter is specially-designed for mounting to your Surco Safari Roof Rack
- Holds an axe and shovel on the side of your roof rack, keeping them right at hand and out of your cargo area
- Durable black powder-coated finish means rust-free contact with your roof rack and tools
- Holds any two long-handled tools
- Works great with other Surco roof rack add-ons, like the Spare-Me Tire Carrier, Safari Rider Bike Rack and Light Brackets
- Made in USA
- Your Axe and Shovel Adapter is backed by a 90-day warranty
With the Surco Axe and Shovel Adapter roof rack attachment, your tools will always be right at hand. The Axe and Shovel Adapter bolts to the side of your Surco Safari Roof Rack to hold virtually any long-handled tool.
The durable black powder-coated finish on the Axe and Shovel Adapter means years of loading and unloading without chips, scratches or fading. Plus, the finish means rust-free contact with your roof rack and tool handles.
Give your rack the power to carry long-handled tools that can come in handy out on the trail. Your Axe and Shovel Adapter works great with the other Surco Safari Roof Rack accessories, like light brackets, the fork-mount Safari Rider Bike Rack and the Spare-Me Tire Carrier. Plus, your Surco Roof Axe Carrier is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- The Surco Ax and Shovel Adapter is an adaptor kit that works with the Surco Safari Roof Rack. The rack pictured is sold separately and is not included with the Ax and Shovel Adapter.
Surco Axe and Shovel Adapter Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Scott R (Billings, MT) Reviewed for a 2004 Subaru Forester — Jan 07, 2014 6:14 AM
Reviewed by Joseph M (Rowland Heights, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Yukon XL — Jun 07, 2006 10:52 PM