- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/16 - 10/18
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Surco Safari Light Brackets are made specifically for your Surco Safari Roof Rack
- Holds any PIAA, Hella or other brand lights
- Surco Safari Light Brackets are sold in pairs for mounting 2 lights to your Safari Roof Rack
- Durable black powder coat finish means rust-free contact with your rack
- Surco Safari Light Brackets work great with the Spare-Me Tire Carrier and the Carry-It-All shovel and axe holder
- Made in USA
- Your Safari Light Brackets are backed by a limited 90-day warranty
Shed some extra light on the road ahead. The Surco Safari Light Bracket mounts to the front of your Surco Safari Roof Rack for attaching auxiliary lights. Sold in pairs, these light brackets fit any PIAA, Hella, or other brand auxiliary lights.
Surco Safari Light Brackets are powder-coated black, for durable rust-free contact with your Safari Roof Rack. Plus, the finish won't chip, fade or scratch, either. Lights are sold separately. All of the lights, wiring and other accessories you'll need are available in our lights department.
Illuminate the road ahead of your vehicle. Surco Safari Light Brackets are just one of the great add-ons available for your Surco Safari Roof Rack. A spare tire rack and shovel and axe holder can also be added.
- The Surco Urban Light Bracket does not include any lights or wiring, which must be purchased separately
- The rack pictured above is not part of the Surco Urban Light Bracket
Surco Safari Light Bracket Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Randy H (Branchville, NJ) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Cherokee — Jun 03, 2013 9:50 AM
Reviewed by Jeff D (Ardsley, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Liberty — Dec 15, 2011 9:04 AM
Reviewed by Jeffrey M (Skowhegan, ME) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Explorer — Mar 10, 2010 4:53 AM