- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Thule Hull-A-Port Kayak Carrier
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- The Hull-A-Port easily attaches to most aftermarket racks, including Thule and Yakima, as well as factory installed racks
- No tools needed for installation of Hull-A-Port kayak rack
- Versatile shape accommodates sea and whitewater kayaks
- Padded to gently cradle your boat
- The angled J-style design allows more room for additional boats or gear
- Easy to load—just lift the boat, put it in place and cinch it down
- Includes a handy pair of Thule QuickDraw ratcheting tie-down straps and buckle protectors
- Available PRO model folds down when not in use for increased overhead clearance and fuel economy
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Thule Hull-A-Port Kayak Roof Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
The Thule Hull-A-Port Kayak Rack offers a new slant on the kayak rack. The unique J-style carrier gets your ocean or whitewater boat on its side, freeing up room on the roof for a second kayak, a bike or any gear you can rack.
With the Thule Hull-A-Port kayak rack, loading couldn't be easier. Just dump it on the padded cradle and cinch it down tightly and securely with the two provided ratcheting tie-down straps. For better fuel economy and more overhead clearance, choose the PRO Hull-A-Port. It's design allows it to fold down when not in use. Both Hull-A-Port models are built in the USA and boast all-metal attachment hardware and UV-resistant covering on the pads for long life. Your Thule Hull-A-Port Kayak Carrier is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.