- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Hull-A-Port easily attaches to most aftermarket racks, including Thule and Yakima, as well as factory installed racks
- No tools needed for installation of Hull-A-Port kayak rack
- Versatile shape accommodates sea and whitewater kayaks
- Padded to gently cradle your boat
- The angled J-style design allows more room for additional boats or gear
- Easy to load—just lift the boat, put it in place and cinch it down
- Includes a handy pair of Thule QuickDraw ratcheting tie-down straps and buckle protectors
- Available PRO model folds down when not in use for increased overhead clearance and fuel economy
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Thule Hull-A-Port Kayak Roof Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
The Thule Hull-A-Port Kayak Rack offers a new slant on the kayak rack. The unique J-style carrier gets your ocean or whitewater boat on its side, freeing up room on the roof for a second kayak, a bike or any gear you can rack.
With the Thule Hull-A-Port kayak rack, loading couldn't be easier. Just dump it on the padded cradle and cinch it down tightly and securely with the two provided ratcheting tie-down straps. For better fuel economy and more overhead clearance, choose the PRO Hull-A-Port. It's design allows it to fold down when not in use. Both Hull-A-Port models are built in the USA and boast all-metal attachment hardware and UV-resistant covering on the pads for long life. Your Thule Hull-A-Port Kayak Carrier is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Hull-A-Port Kayak Carrier Customer Reviews
66 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dustin P (COLONIAL HEIGHTS, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Civic — Mar 14, 2018 8:10 PM
Reviewed by susan s (West Farmington, ME) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru Outback — Aug 26, 2016 6:57 PM
Had to adjust to new and bigger car (from Honda Civic to Subaru Outback)was the reason I bought these "J racks". As I am a short person (5'), I needed a step ladder to secure racks in place. Okay, so far, but directions with straps were confusing. Followed my instincts to secure my little Calypso with straps enclosed and improvisations. Negative is how it arrived -promptly, but Fed Ex left it outside unattended for 2 days with rain! Never more with FedEX at my place!
Reviewed by Richard R (San Antonio, TX) — Jun 26, 2016 1:12 PM