- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/19 - 12/21
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Click here for Installation Guide
- Easily haul ladders, lumber and other oversized cargo on top of your truck's camper shell with the ground-breaking CapRac system
- Equips your shell with 2 firm overhead racks-perfect for carrying larger freight that won't fit under your cap
- The CapRac's overheads are built to last from rust-free aluminum with heavy-duty powder-coated ZAMAC cast aluminum bases
- Your CapRac's low-profile design is engineered to reduce wind noise-the plague of lesser racks
- Mounts firmly to the top of your camper shell using dual concealed fasteners—only minimal drilling required
- The CapRac boasts swivel brackets and wedge gaskets for a solid fit even on curved shells
- Your CapRac system comes with 2 65" long overhead racks, 4 sliding crossbar tie-downs and all the necessary mounting hardware
- Made with pride in the USA
- TracRac covers your CapRac with a limited Lifetime Warranty
Camper shells are great for keeping your cargo dry and secure, but they greatly limit what you can haul. Piping, plywood sheets and 20ft. ladders just don't fit. With TracRac's breakthrough CapRac system, you get a whole new level of storage space, literally. The 2 solid overhead racks mount directly on top of your camper shell-giving you a convenient platform for strapping down oversized freight.
There's nothing flimsy about the CapRac's durable construction. Its beefy overhead bars are forged from premium slabs of rust-proof aluminum with powder-coated ZAMAC cast aluminum bases. Plus, the CapRac's sleek, low-profile fit virtually eliminates wind noise.
Your CapRac bolts directly to your shell. Its swivel brackets and wedge gaskets adapt to any roof style. And, the CapRac's dual concealed fasteners ensure a clean mount.
Along with the 2 overhead racks, your CapRac comes with 4 sliding crossbar tie-downs. Covered by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Some minor drilling is required to install your CapRac.
Thule TracRac Cap Rack Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Peter F (CAPTAIN COOK, HI) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 23, 2014 2:33 AM
Rack fairly easy to install but no thanks to instructions. Have to read a lot into them. Once on its proven to be very functional. Have hauled lumber, and tandem kayak so far. Wish it came with extra bolts tho. Stripped one on install and had to cob one together. All in all a great product.
Reviewed by John P (Hollywood, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Nov 02, 2013 5:27 AM
I didn't really want to drill holes in my camper top, but after seeing your roof rack and how great it looked I went and put it on. It looks nice and was easy putting it on, ounce I got over drilling holes in camper top, Your service tech I taked to on phone was great alomg with your product, Thanks John
Reviewed by KEVIN R (Columbia, MO) Reviewed for a 2001 GMC Sierra — Oct 16, 2012 7:51 AM
Reviewed by Steve A (MARIPOSA, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tundra — Sep 12, 2012 7:29 AM
The rack arrived within 3 days in good condition. It took approximately 3 hours and 2 cups of coffee to install the rack. This is a strong high quality rack. I put my 15 ft. canoe on the rack and drove on the freeway with no problems .