- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Boost your vehicle's carrying capacity without the strain of a traditional rooftop box with the Thule Transporter Cargo Carrier
- Mounts on your class II or class III trailer hitch-right in arm's reach
- The perfect place to pack away camping equipment, spare luggage, tools and more
- 13 cubic ft of storage space with a maximum load level of 150 lbs
- Your Thule Transporter Cargo Carrier swings down, giving you full access to the rear of your vehicle
- Built from durable ABS to bear the brunt of freezing snow seasons and sizzling summers
- The integrated taillights are pre-wired and come with a 4-pin connector
- Like a little Fort Knox, the Thule Transporter uses the One Key Locking System (included) to thwart thieves from making off with your valuables
- Easy to clean—simply hose it down and open up the drain plug
- Comes with a license plate adaptor
- 50.25" long, 24" wide, 23.5" tall, and weighs 55 lbs
- Can be used with 1.25" and 2" hitch receivers
- Proudly crafted in the USA
- Your Thule Transporter Cargo Box is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Leave your ladder in the garage where it belongs. The waist-high Thule Transport Cargo Box mounts right to any class II or class III trailer hitch, giving you a strain-free spot to pack your gear. Stinky fishing tackle, muddy hiking boots, and bulky luggage all fit perfectly inside, keeping your cockpit clutter free. Plus, it swings down and out of the way when you need to get into the back of your vehicle.
Durability and safety are built into every Thule Transporter Cargo Box. They're crafted in the USA from all-season ABS for generations of dependable duty, come rain or come shine. Plus, thieves will have a hard time breaking through the sturdy One Key Locking System.
For added safety, the Thule Transport has integrated taillights. They fire up when you hit the brakes, giving ample warning to everyone in your wake. And, the included 4-pin connector makes it easy to run juice into your cargo box. Best of all, Thule covers your Transporter with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Transporter Cargo Box Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Seth B (SCHOFIELD, WI) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Highlander — Jun 13, 2019 8:29 AM
The Thule Transporter does its job offering a solution to limited in-car cargo space. It fits up to 2" receivers and was simple to assemble. It is made of plastic and does NOT appear to be made of high-end materials. The tail lights and license plate light are nice features. It secures your cargo with a lock and the included bolt prevents it from rocking or shaking when attached to your hitch. It seems overpriced for what it is, though it is functional.
Reviewed by Michael E (Milwaukee, WI) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Yukon XL — May 11, 2016 8:41 PM
I just have to say I really like my transporter cargo box. I did have to figure some of the instructions out with washers but all in all easy to put together. I put it on the back of a yukon to put together and then tested to see how it worked. It hinged down nicely and locked to open the tailgate. I also drove with it on and never new it was back there. On the Yukon it's below the glass so you don't even see it. I did ultimately buy it for the back of a camper.Havent used it yet.
Reviewed by David K (Appleton, WI) Reviewed for a 2008 Buick Enclave — Feb 28, 2016 6:03 AM
We needed extra space while traveling with our pets & the Thule Cargo Box is just what we needed. After checking our several other similar boxes, we found the Thule Cargo Box to be the absolute best buy. The quality and craftsmanship of this unit is amazing. If Thule still made the model that swings out instead of tilting down like the model we purchased, I think we would have bought that model. The other brands out there look nice, but do not compare to the High Quality & durability of Thule!
Reviewed by James L M (POMEROY, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Excursion — Jul 31, 2015 12:15 PM
Reviewed by Paul M (LITTLE ROCK, AR) Reviewed for a 2011 Land Rover LR4 — Dec 26, 2014 7:18 AM
Easy to install. Took about 30-45 min by myself to install. We can open the upper part of our hatch without tilting the box away. And also we can open the bottom half of the hatch completely when tilted. All pieces and tools were included. All lights and hookups work great. Holds a lot more than it would appear. We can get about 3 rolling luggage bags inside. Looks great on the car and the locks work great as well.