- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Thule Transporter Cargo Box
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Boost your vehicle's carrying capacity without the strain of a traditional rooftop box with the Thule Transporter Cargo Carrier
- Mounts on your class II or class III trailer hitch-right in arm's reach
- The perfect place to pack away camping equipment, spare luggage, tools and more
- 13 cubic ft of storage space with a maximum load level of 150 lbs
- Your Thule Transporter Cargo Carrier swings down, giving you full access to the rear of your vehicle
- Built from durable ABS to bear the brunt of freezing snow seasons and sizzling summers
- The integrated taillights are pre-wired and come with a 4-pin connector
- Like a little Fort Knox, the Thule Transporter uses the One Key Locking System (included) to thwart thieves from making off with your valuables
- Easy to clean—simply hose it down and open up the drain plug
- Comes with a license plate adaptor
- 50.25" long, 24" wide, 23.5" tall, and weighs 55 lbs
- Can be used with 1.25" and 2" hitch receivers
- Proudly crafted in the USA
- Your Thule Transporter Cargo Box is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Leave your ladder in the garage where it belongs. The waist-high Thule Transport Cargo Box mounts right to any class II or class III trailer hitch, giving you a strain-free spot to pack your gear. Stinky fishing tackle, muddy hiking boots, and bulky luggage all fit perfectly inside, keeping your cockpit clutter free. Plus, it swings down and out of the way when you need to get into the back of your vehicle.
Durability and safety are built into every Thule Transporter Cargo Box. They're crafted in the USA from all-season ABS for generations of dependable duty, come rain or come shine. Plus, thieves will have a hard time breaking through the sturdy One Key Locking System.
For added safety, the Thule Transport has integrated taillights. They fire up when you hit the brakes, giving ample warning to everyone in your wake. And, the included 4-pin connector makes it easy to run juice into your cargo box. Best of all, Thule covers your Transporter with a Lifetime Warranty.