- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Turn down the volume on wind noise with Thule Fairings
- By redirecting airflow over your rack, it helps reduce wind whistle and drone
- Built to last from rigid acrylic
- Thule Fairings come in multiple lengths to fit any kind of vehicle
- Mounts to any Thule Roof Rack with Aero or Square Bars
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Thule Fairing is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Nothing ruins a long road trip like the whining whistle of wind turbulence rushing through a roof rack. Even quick jaunts around town can turn into ear-splitting annoyances. With a Thule Fairing riding on the leading edge of your roof rack, you won't have to plug your ears with cotton before hitting the road.
The sleek, aerodynamic design of Thule Fairings channels wind up and over your roof rack. This simple redirection of airflow dramatically cuts the noise you'll hear in your cockpit. And, this acrylic is extra rigid to virtually eliminate wind slap.
Whether you drive an Audi or a Hummer, there's a Thule Fairing to work with your roof rack. They come in a wide range of lengths to fit the narrowest and the widest rides on the road. Plus, they mount to any Thule rack system with either Aero or Square Bars. On top of that, Thule builds your fairing in the USA. They're even backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Fairings Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Randy P (NIXA, MO) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Explorer — May 11, 2016 9:59 PM
I have a 2015 Ford Explorer with the Thule Square cross bars ( 52 in ). These bars made a annoying humming sound even at a slow speed. Bought the 44 in. Fairing from Thule and the problem is fixed!!! Fast shipping, Easy installation, very Attractive, and most important! NO MORE NOISE. Happy Customer!
Reviewed by L (Woodbridge, VA) Reviewed for a 2001 Volkswagen Jetta — Sep 29, 2015 11:18 AM
Reviewed by Tim B (WINSLOW, ME) Reviewed for a 2000 Volkswagen Jetta — Jan 26, 2015 8:12 PM