- Lock your boards down tight with the INNO BoardLocker Surfboard Rack
- Ratcheting mechanism lets you tighten up on your board for a firm grip
- Rubber-coated stainless steel cable strap offers supreme durability
- Mounts to most factory and aftermarket crossbars, thanks to the Universal Cross Bar Mount
- Includes key locks
- Comes with two cradles—one to hold the fronts of your boards and one rears
- Your INNO BoardLocker Surfboard Rack has room to hold up to 3 short boards or 2 long boards
- Handles boards with a maximum width of 24"—not designed for windsurfing boards or stand up paddleboards (SUP)
- Your Wade In-Channel Wind Deflectors by Westin are sold in pairs and backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Head to the surf with your boards locked securely overhead. Gone are the days of hanging your surfboard out of the window-the INNO BoardLocker Surfboard Rack gets your favorite wave-riders out of the backseat and up on your roof.
With the INNO BoardLocker Surfboard Rack, you can rest assured that your baby is safe. The ratcheting mechanism tightens up on your board for a firm grip. And, the rubber-coated stainless steel cable strap holds things secure.
What's more, the INNO BoardLocker Surfboard Rack mounts to most factory and aftermarket crossbars, thanks to the Universal Cross Bar Mount. And, this surfboard carrier includes key locks for added security. Backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
INNO BoardLocker Surfboard Rack Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Harry K (Long Beach, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Impreza — May 22, 2018 8:50 PM
I bought the INNO base rack and the BoardLocker for my son as a college graduation gift. We installed it together in about an hour. The rack system is solid and stable, and my son couldn't be happier! He's already gone surfing with a few friends, and they left their boards on the rack without any concern for theft while they stopped for breakfast. Thank you to AutoAnything for the expert advice!
Reviewed by Peter S (Pensacola, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Element — May 11, 2017 8:47 AM
Great rack for someone who is D-ring challenged like myself. I don't know how I get so confused trying to tighten straps, but I wouldn't risk my board on my strap-securing ability. The rack attached to my stock Honda Element roof racks quickly and easily, and securing the board up top is a breeze. Drawbacks: it's a bit hard to load the board fins forward, because the straps hang over the rack and catch on the fins while I try to load up, and it can only hold two boards at a time. Otherwise,great
Reviewed by Eric O (Carlsbad, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Outback — Apr 06, 2016 11:07 AM
Exceeded my expectations. Especially with regards to the ease of use and performance.
Reviewed by J (Los Angeles, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Prius — Aug 27, 2015 9:23 PM
This is my second one for my other car.. It fits perfect.. Looks good and holds two boards comfortably and locks them up. You can't ask for more!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
There are no customer reviews for this product