The current product is out of stock.
Click Canoe Carriers & Kayak Racks to view related products
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Slide your kayak safely onto your roof with the smart Thule Hydro-Glide Kayak Rack
- The pivoting, friction-free, felt-lined saddles take the strain out of loading your kayak
- Hydro-Glide saddles conform to the shape of your hull
- Mounts to Thule, aftermarket and most factory crossbars
- Your Thule Hydro-Glide works with kayaks up to 36" wide and 75 lbs
- Perfect when paired with the Thule Set-To-Go Kayak Roof Rack
- Sold in pairs
- Proudly built in the USA
- Your Thule Hydro-Glide Kayak Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
At the end of an epic whitewater excursion, the last thing you want to fight with is hoisting your kayak up over your head and onto to your roof rack. There is a better way—the Thule Hydro-Glide Kayak Rack.
The Thule Hydro-Glide Kayak Carrier works like a roller but without the high cost. Its two saddles are lined with soft, friction-free felt and pivot to control your angle of approach. Just set the bow of your kayak into the saddles, give it a little push up, and it's on your roof in no time. Once your kayak's in place, the Thule Hydro-Glide conforms to the shape of your hull, creating a stable platform while you motor home. And, Hydro-Glide saddles pair perfectly with Set-To-Go saddles for the ultimate kayak carrier combination.
Along with the pair of Thule Hydro-Glide saddles, you get a Thule Load Strap and a ratcheting bow/stern line—everything you need to lash your kayak in place. And, it's all crafted with pride in the USA. Plus, you can mount your Thule Hydro-Glide to any Thule or aftermarket crossbars and most factory crossbars. Lifetime Warranty included.
Thule Hydro-Glide Kayak Rack Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by tom b (South Royalton, VT) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 29, 2011 2:39 AM