- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Deck out your ride's roof with a simple-to-use Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack
- Push-button opening that you can operate even while wearing chunky snow gloves
- The jaws of your Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack are lined with soft rubber to safely grip your snow gear
- Integrated locks for parking lot security
- Available in multiple sizes:
- Small: carries up to two pairs of skis
- Medium: carries up to four pairs of skis or two snowboards
- Large: carries up to six pairs of skis or four snowboards
- Fits any crossbars—the universal mounting hardware connects to Rhino-Rack, Thule, Yakima and OEM crossbars
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Lifetime Warranty
When the slope bug bites, will you be ready to head to the lifts? That snow-capped mountain isn't coming to you, but you can get there with all your shredding equipment when you top your auto with a Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack.
Forget about fumbling with latches, tie-downs and knobs—your Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack sports a simple push-button opener that you can use even when you're wearing bulky snow gloves. And, the jaws are lined with a soft rubber molding that safely cradles your snow sticks and boards while still providing a solid grip. For added security against abominable snow thieves, your ski rack is equipped with locks.
Whether you're skiing solo or traveling with your whole crew, there's a Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack to handle your load. Go with the green circle-sized small rack to carry up to two pairs of skis, the blue square-sized medium ski rack to carry up to four pairs of skis or two snowboards, or the black diamond-grade large ski rack and pack up to six pairs of skis or four snowboards. Plus, it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship any Rhino Rack products to Canada.
Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack Customer Reviews
46 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Wayne D (BILLINGS, MT) — Dec 10, 2018 8:28 PM
Reviewed by Anthony N (Hermiston, OR) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Cherokee — Jun 21, 2018 8:05 PM
I bought this to use for my poles so I don't have to take them apart each time. It's pretty solid and have peace of mind the security devices on them. I recommend them.
Reviewed by Matthew A (VINEYARD HAVEN, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Cherokee — May 16, 2018 5:57 AM
Reviewed by kenneth k (Medford, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 28, 2018 5:39 AM