We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Yakima Roof Rack System Part #8000124/8000728/8000728/8000409 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Michael H (atlantic beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Pontiac G6 — Jan 23, 2014 7:16 AM
This happened on I-95 at 60-65 mph. The rack was properly installed, following instructions step by step and making sure that all the measurements were correct. Also they were tested to make sure they had a strong hold on the car. The vinyl stickers they tell you to put on the metal pieces that hold onto the car are probably what caused the accident. When they get wet, they get slippery and your entire rack becomes unreliable for transporting large items.
Ships Between 6/21 - 6/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:8000124/8000728/8000728/8000409
- Q Tower Rack System
- System includes:
- 4 Pack - Q Towers
- Q128 Clips
- Q128 Clips
- Qty 2 - 58" RoundBar Crossbars
- For added security, the SKS (Same Key System) Locks allow you to lock all your Yakima products with just one key (sold separately)
- For added aerodynamics, the wind fairing moves airflow up and over the roof rack to reduce drag and quiet wind noise
- Download installation instructions (PDF)