Guaranteed Lowest Price
Smittybilt Defender Roof Rack Invalid Data - 35505/DS2-6
- Invalid Data
- Part Size: 3.5 ft. x 5 ft.
- Style: Bolt together roof rack
- Part #: 35505/DS2-6
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Rack it up on the roof with the Smittybilt Defender Roof Rack
- Crafted from 16-gauge 1" round steel tubing
- Aerodynamic styling blends with your vehicle’s design
- Finished with a rugged black textured powder coat
- Includes 4 front & 2 rear light tabs (lights sold separately)
- Integrated flooring maximizes the functionality
- Designed for a super easy installation
- Easily to customize with an array of Smittybilt accessories
- Optional light cage bolts directly to the rack
- Your Smittybilt Defender Roof Rack is backed by a 1-year warranty
Defend your right to haul it all up on your roof—and look great doing it—with the Smittybilt Defender Roof Rack. Designed for maximum off-road functionality and style, your Smittybilt roof rack keeps your cabin clutter-free by holding all your gear on the roof. And cutting edge aerodynamic style blends with the rugged look of your rig.
The Smittybilt defender rack is more than just a place to stow your stuff. It's designed modularly, with a fully integrated array of accessories that bolt on with ease. It includes 4 forward and 2 rear welded light tabs for mounting your off-road candlepower. And, the optional light cage bolts directly to the rack, protects your lights (sold separately) and complements the off-road style.
Crafted from fully welded, 16-gauge 1" diameter steel tubing, Smittybilt defender roof racks are built as strong as they look. The integrated flooring maximizes functionality and adds even more strength. And the rugged black textured powder coat finishes off your rack with a durable and stylish finish. What's more, Smittybilt defends your Defender Roof Rack with a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)