- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Grab some shade in a jiffy with the ARB Awning
- Mounts to the side of most roof racks or roof bars
- Deploys from your roof and delivers shade in about 30 seconds
- Extends out a full 8’ for plenty of shade
- Made from durable PVC-lined polyester fabric
- Waterproof and UV protected to keep the elements at bay
- Telescopic legs make it easy to adjust awning height
- Includes pegs, guy ropes, mounting hardware, spanner and instructions
- Installation poles sold separately
- Choose from several lengths to fit your roof rack
- Your ARB Awning is backed by a 2-year warranty
Since the beginning, there've always been misguided sun worshipers out catching rays, as well as sun stroke. But as time went on, it was the intelligent, shade seekers who rose to the top of the evolutionary heap. Now, you can cement your own position at the top of the food chain with the ARB Awning.
Mounting to your vehicle's roof rack, the ARB car shade is always there when you need to shun the sun. It deploys in less than a minute, and the telescoping legs let you dial in just the right height. Plus, the included pegs and guy ropes make sure things stay shady, even in windy conditions. Installation poles, however, are sold separately.
Crafted from durable PVC-lined polyester fabric, this UV-protected roof rack awning keeps the elements at bay. What's more, when you're done soaking up the shade, it rolls up and stows safely away in a heavy-duty bag. That way it's fresh and ready to block the sun at a moment's notice. To top it off, ARB backs it with a 2-year warranty.
ARB Awning Customer Reviews
178 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ambrose L (WEST COVINA, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Lexus LX 470 — Feb 01, 2020 10:03 AM
Convenient unit mounted on your vehicle. It's a great option for camping, sports event and tailgating when space are allowed! Most importantly I don't have to load the pop up and saves some truck space
Reviewed by William W (Wilmington, DE) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Tahoe — Jul 11, 2019 5:16 PM
Reviewed by Nicolas G (SEATTLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Xterra — Jun 07, 2019 7:10 AM
Really good quality right out of the box, though I did notice a bit of fraying on the cover stitching after a couple of uses. Nothing major though. After the first few trips with this awning I've been really impressed. My only complaint is the lack of out of the box universal mounting options. I ended up making my own rack to support it and it turned out well, but it could be easier.
Reviewed by macauly s (saint joseph, MO) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota 4Runner — Jun 05, 2019 9:54 PM