- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Secure your rooftop cargo the right way with a Body Armor Cargo Basket
- Designed for use with the Body Armor Cargo Rack System (sold seperately)
- Built tough, yet lightweight from .120” wall thick aluminum tubing—supports up to 350 lbs
- Two-piece design opens up to approximately 58”L x 58”W when assembled
- Ideal for taking extra gear off-road or to the campsite
- Front shield is designed to minimize wind noise & protect cargo from flying debris
- Features two light tabs in each corner of the basket—great for back-up lights or CB antennas
- Finished with a dual-process, textured black powder coat to resist corrosion
- Cargo Basket mounts to your base rack system with no drilling
- Your Body Armor Cargo Basket is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When it comes time to go off-roading, your Jeep can definitely benefit from some added surface area. When your rig’s tight on cargo space, make sure you have enough carrying capacity for your adventure essentials with a Body Armor Cargo Basket.
Made for use with the Body Armor Cargo Rack System, this rooftop basket boasts a two-piece design that opens up to provide a 58”L x 58”W payload platform. Your Body Armor Cargo Rack is built tough, yet lightweight from .120” wall thick aluminum tubing and is capable of supporting up to 350 lbs of cargo weight.
The branded front shield is designed to minimize wind noise and keep flying debris away from your valuable cargo, while light tabs in each corner of the basket provide a great mounting space for back-up lights or CB antennas. Your Body Armor Roof Basket is finished with a dual-process, textured black powder coat to resist corrosion and is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Body Armor Cargo Basket Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Danny K (GOLDENDALE, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 03, 2017 9:43 PM