- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Curt Roof Mounted Cargo Baskets make it easy to bring all of your gear along
- Easy to assemble and install with just two pieces and mounting brackets that attach to square, round and most OEM roof racks
- Lightweight with a durable, powder-coat finish
- Available in two sizes: 43.5" x 37" x 4" or an extended 64.5 x 37" x 4" for maximum cargo capacity
- Pair with the Roof Rack Cargo Net for total gear security (sold separately)
- Your Curt Roof Mounted Cargo Basket is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
With a Curt Roof Mounted Cargo Basket atop your vehicle, there's no limit to what you can bring on your road trip. Whether you over-packed for a weekend trip or you're trekking cross-country, you never have to worry about finding room for your extra luggage.
The perfect accessory for your roof rack, this Curt cargo carrier attaches to round and square aftermarket bars, as well as most OEM racks. It is lightweight and finished with a durable, black powder-coat. Made of just two pieces, your Curt Cargo Basket is easy to assemble and install. For total cargo security, add a Curt Cargo Net to hold your gear in place.
For total peace of mind during your trip, your Curt basket is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- The maximum load for this basket is 150 lbs
- The minimum distance between two crossbars is 15 inches
CURT Roof Mounted Cargo Rack Customer Reviews
177 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Anna S (Henrico, VA) Reviewed for a 2018 Kia Sorento — Jul 16, 2019 4:54 AM
Love, love, love this roof rack! I bought it for a trip to the beach with my family. It fits on my kia Sorento perfectly and held everything we needed it to with room to spare! One of the best purchases I've made for my car since I got it! The shipping was amazingly fast and I will definitely be ordering from this company again in the future!
Reviewed by Fred W (BLUEFIELD, VA) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford Explorer — Jul 03, 2019 11:17 AM
Arrived in timely manner....Arrived unharmed due to good packing...Instructions a bit brief....but can figure out the grey areas....I look like I am ready for Safari...That's the look I wanted....Good product...
Reviewed by Jason Y (MONTROSE, CO) — Dec 23, 2018 11:14 AM
Screws can barely be tightened. Some holes not threaded at all, had to tap and buy a larger screw. The finish looks like it was peeling and then repainted. 2 fairing clips broke during attempted installation. Mounting brackets are bulky and unattractive.
Reviewed by Christian B (SPRING HILL, TN) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Sequoia — Nov 20, 2018 8:28 PM