- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Secure your cargo with confidence under your Curt Roof Rack Cargo Net
- Perfect for keeping your coolers, sleeping bags, tents and other oddly-shaped items secured down to your roof rack
- Stretches over your load to keep your gear held firmly in place
- Unique, webbed design allows for an extensive coverage area
- Works in conjunction with your Curt Roof Mounted Cargo Rack or most cargo racks
- Easy to install with multiple molded plastic mounting hooks
- Available in multiple sizes to fit standard or extended roof racks
- Your Curt Roof Rack Cargo Net is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Say goodbye to flyaway cargo and the head scratching of packing unruly items. When you use your Curt Roof Rack Cargo Net, everything fits atop your vehicle and is held securely in place for the length of your trip.
Your Curt Roof Rack Net uses a special webbed design to stretch over your cargo and keep it in place. It attaches to your roof rack with multiple molded plastic hooks that are easy to take on and off when you need to access your gear. Curt cargo netting works ideally with Curt Roof Mounted Cargo Racks, but also works with other comparably sized roof racks.
So, next time you think you need to leave that extra camping chair at home, think again and store it under your Curt Roof Rack Cargo Netting. Curt offers various cargo net sizes to even cover vehicles packing a roof rack extension. For complete peace of mind, your Curt Cargo Net comes with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
CURT Roof Rack Cargo Net Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard W (PITTSFORD, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek — Jul 05, 2016 4:34 PM
Reviewed by Chris Z (Galt, CA) Reviewed for a 1996 Toyota 4Runner — Jun 10, 2014 9:33 PM
Out of the box, it looked fine. When I put it on however, there was a ton of slack. If you were to stretch this out, you'd probably be able to wrap it all the way around the rack. Not a huge issue, because you can wrap the hooks underneath the rack to snug up the net. Big complaint and why it's a 1 star is, 3 of the hooks cracked the first time I used it. Very poor quality hooks. Net isn't real useful without them. Autoanything said they ship new ones, but hasn't.
Reviewed by Tim H (Wellington, CO) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Apr 23, 2014 7:03 AM
Reviewed by Christopher G (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek — Dec 18, 2013 4:33 PM
I like that it is all black and matches the cargo basket I have. I ordered it because it had the same dimensions as my basket and that way the bungees would stretch for my cargo to hold it firmly in place. Despite claiming to be a certain dimension, it is actually larger and loose, requiring taller cargo to make it secure as it doesn't seem to adjust. Compared to local store offerings, clips seem smaller and not as strong or adjustable.(chose this because I didn't want to adjust clips)