- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep everything nice and dry with a CURT Waterproof Cargo Carrier Bag
- Perfectly-fitted for your CURT Basket Style Cargo Carrier or comparable racks
- Made from thick UV-resistant vinyl with waterproof welded seams
- Secures to your carrier with thick, 1" wide polypropylene straps
- Heavy-duty zipper wraps 3/4 of the way around the bag for easy access
- Hook-and-loop flap over zip closure keeps the contents totally dry
- Zipper tabs can be padlocked for added security (padlock sold separately)
- Waterproof Cargo Bag folds up easily for compact storage
- Your CURT Waterproof Cargo Carrier Bag is backed by a 1-year warranty
Soaking wet cargo quickly puts a damper on your road-trip fun. So, keep your blankets, your cargo and other aft-riding assets high and dry with the CURT Waterproof Cargo Carrier Bag. Made from thick UV-resistant vinyl with waterproof welded seams, the CURT Cargo Bag durably protects your possessions from moisture damage.
CURT doesn’t stop at the welded seams. To make sure your stuff stays dry as a bone, the zipper features a hook-and-loop flap around the entire perimeter. And to keep sticky fingers at bay, the zipper tabs can be padlocked. But even though the CURT Waterproof Cargo Carriers Bag stops water and thieves, the heavy-duty, zip closure running 3/4 of the way around gives you easy access.
Designed to pair perfectly with the CURT Basket Style Cargo Carrier or a comparable rack, CURT Waterproof Hitch Carrier Bags stay right where you put ‘em with built-in 1" wide polypropylene straps. CURT backs your Waterproof Cargo Carrier Bag with a 1-year warranty.
CURT Waterproof Cargo Carrier Bags Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Sean K (Bolingbrook, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Jun 26, 2019 8:35 PM
Couldn't be more satisfied! Right out of the box, first trip from Chicago to Florida through rain and high winds. None of our gear got wet, and we didn't show any signs of leakage at the zippers. Great product!
Reviewed by Thomas L (Vail, AZ) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Highlander — Jun 21, 2019 6:57 AM
Reviewed by Anne B (BARTONVILLE, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Sep 15, 2018 6:15 AM
This thing is awesome. Took it on a road trip from Texas to the Grand Canyon. All our luggage stayed dry an safe. I did end of making a PVC pipe frame for the inside and that helped keep it wedged in the back of the truck.
Reviewed by Chris H (Boca Raton, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Yukon — Jul 12, 2018 4:10 AM
Bought this to store luggage in for a 1400 mile round trip. I was able to store 4 22" wheeler's and additional duffel bags in the middle. The 22" luggage acted as a solid and structured core that gave the carrier and boxy look as pictured in the add. If you fill with duffel bags, sleeping bags, etc it will collapse securely around the articles...which is ok. I had a friend follow us on the trip and he said the bag (on my luggage carrier) looked fantastic. Kept everything dry and secure.