- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep cargo high and dry with a CURT Waterproof Rooftop Basket Cargo Bag
- Designed for the CURT Roof Mounted Cargo Rack or comparable rack
- Crafted from thick UV-resistant vinyl with waterproof welded seams
- Ties-down to your carrier with thick, 1" wide polypropylene straps
- Heavy-duty, zip closure runs 3/4 of the perimeter to deliver easy access
- Hook-and-loop flap over zipper keeps your cargo completely dry
- Padlock zipper tabs for added security (padlock sold separately)
- Rooftop Cargo Bag folds up quick and easy for compact storage
- Your CURT Waterproof Rooftop Basket Cargo Bag is backed by a 1-year warranty
When you’re road-tripping, it’s all fun and games in the comfort of your cabin. But your roof-riding cargo faces the wrath of Mother Nature’s inclement elements. Ensure your gear stays high and dry with CURT Waterproof Rooftop Basket Cargo Bag. Crafted from thick UV-resistant vinyl with waterproof welded seams, these CURT Waterproof Rooftop Basket Bags keep moisture out and cargo in.
To guarantee your contents stays completely dry, CURT doesn’t stop at the welded seams—even the zipper boasts a hook-and-loop flap around the perimeter. Even though the CURT Waterproof Roof Top Bag keeps water and thieves at bay, the heavy-duty, 3/4 perimeter zip closure still gives you instant access.
Pairing perfectly with the CURT Roof Mounted Cargo Rack or a comparable rack, your CURT Waterproof Rooftop Basket Cargo Bag stays right where you put it with built-in 1" wide polypropylene straps. CURT backs your Waterproof Rooftop Basket Cargo Bag with a 1-year warranty.
CURT Waterproof Rooftop Basket Cargo Bags Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian T (CENTRAL POINT, OR) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Suburban — May 30, 2018 10:27 AM
I bought the bag to go in our Curt cargo basket. It was easy to load and fit perfect. We went on a 1500 mile trip to Disneyland and encountered all types of weather. I was relieved to see that all of our stuff was dry when we arrived since we went through quite a rain storm. We fit a jogging stroller along with bags and bedding, I was surprised by how much of our stuff fit in the bag. I can't vouch for the straps as I used my own, but definitely would recommend.
Reviewed by Chris M (EL DORADO HILLS, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Tahoe — Dec 25, 2017 8:42 PM
Reviewed by Hanifah D (FREMONT, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Pilot — Nov 10, 2017 1:31 PM
Reviewed by Douglas H (Birmingham, AL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Trax — Aug 16, 2017 7:28 AM