- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Effectively haul your wheelchair or scooter with a premium Erickson Hitch Hauler
- Rated to carry a wheelchair or scooter up to 400 lbs
- Boasts an innovative anti-skid surface that helps avoid slipping when wet
- Engineered with an arched design that’s ideal for loading low clearance chairs or scooters
- Quickly and easily installs into your 2" hitch receiver and folds twice for easy storage
- Integrated folding ramp to easily load or unload cargo and the entire unit folds up when not in use
- Your Erickson Hitch Mount Scooter Carrier is supported by a 90-day warranty
Transporting your wheelchair or scooter around town shouldn’t put a damper on your day – and with an Erickson Hitch Hauler, it isn’t. Impressively rated to carry up to 400 lbs, no one has to be left be behind due to his second set of wheels.
These premium carriers boast an innovative anti-skid surface that helps keep you or your chair from slipping in wet conditions. And, they’re engineered with an arched design, allowing you to load all of your low clearance equipment with ease.
A set of capable hands can quickly and easily install the wheelchair carrier into your 2" hitch receiver. When you reach your final destination, it folds twice for easy storage. Your Erickson Wheelchair and Scooter Ramp is supported by a 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DI (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) Di-isodecyl phthalate (DIDP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Erickson Hitch Hauler Wheelchair/Scooter Carrier with Ramp Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert M J (Elmira, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Nov 20, 2018 6:05 AM
This product is better than expected by far. The service rep. was quite helpful and made the purchase simple. Delivery was quicker than expected and assembly was minimal. I use it to transport a snowblower and it does so well without any rattles. The only thing I can say to make the product better is that I wish the ramp could be made to change from one side to the other for unloading ease.
Reviewed by Cindy M (ESTHERVILLE, IA) — May 25, 2017 3:44 PM