- Keep smells, spiders and stains out of your ride by stacking your stuff in the Great Day Hitch-N-Ride Magnum Cargo Carrier
- Universally mounts to any 2" receiver hitch
- Creates a stable platfrom to haul gear and supplies, while keeping your interior spot-free
- Armed with oversized 12" side walls to keep all your cargo corralled
- Built tough from aircraft-grade aluminum and weighs a mere 26 lbs
- Shoulders up to 500 lbs of gear
- 22" x 50" x 12" outside dimensions; 20" x 48" x 12" inside dimensions
- Comes in several rugged, powder coated finishes
- Choose between the Standard Version with a 36" receiver bar for cars, trucks and SUVs or the XL Version with a 41" receiver bar for RVs and Jeeps
- Built with pride in the USA
- Great Day backs your Hitch and Ride Magnum Hitch Cargo Carrier with a 1-year warranty
When you're just traveling with passengers, your car, truck or SUV probably feels as spacious as a cruise ship. But once you start packing in the ice chests, endless bags of luggage and camping gear, it gets as cramped as a lifeboat mighty quick. Instead of drowning with gear inside your ride, throw yourself a storage life preserver with Great Day Hitch-N-Ride Magnum Cargo Carriers.
As big as a leviathan, the 22" x 50" Great Day Hitch-N-Ride Magnum gives you plenty of room for firewood, fishing tackle and everything else you want to pack along. The tsunami-sized 12" side walls let you stack your stuff even higher than in the traditional Hitch-N-Ride. Plus, it's constructed from premium aluminum, so it weighs just 26 lbs yet carries up to 500 lbs right on your 2" hitch receiver.
Whether you're cruising in a compact SUV or a 4-door land yacht, there's a Great Day Magnum Cargo Carrier that fits your rig. Multiple styles are available and come with your choice of powder coated finished. Plus, they're made in the USA and come with a 1-year warranty.
- Use of the Great Day Hitch Stabilizer HS1001 is recommended with your Great Day Hitch-N-Ride Magnum Cargo Carrier
Great Day Hitch-N-Ride Magnum Cargo Carriers Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Don P (Piedmont, SC) Reviewed for a 2006 Hummer H3 — May 11, 2018 9:43 AM
The Hitch-N-Ride cargo carrier is lightweight, easy to assemble and easy to mount and take off. The 12" basket keeps everything in place as well. I couldn't be happier. Thumbs way up!
Reviewed by Russell W (KNOXVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wagoneer — Nov 02, 2017 2:55 PM
I have 2004 Jeep Rubicon. Fits nicely. Don't have big tires, so I drilled another hole and slid closer to bumper.
Reviewed by Robert R (Oroville, WA) — Aug 28, 2017 11:36 PM
We very much appreciate the excellent service we received on our order. And the Cargo Carrier is top notch in design and execution. Solid and light weight (26 lbs) and easy to handle. We had one purchased a few years back, and a good friend wanted it. So we sold it to her, but immediately ordered another for our selves. A real made in U.S.A. quality product! R. T. Roth, British Columbia
Reviewed by Lee T (SARASOTA, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Renegade — Jul 05, 2017 5:20 AM
I shopped for a cargo carrier for weeks- This is the lightest one - 26 lbs - aircraft aluminum- light, strong and won't rust! I put it together myself (female, 120 lbs, non-mechanical) very easy ~ used it for 1400 miles so far on the back of a jeep renegade. Love it!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
There are no customer reviews for this product