- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put down a solid base with the INNO Aero Base Rack System
- Provides a sturdy base for bike racks, cargo boxes, kayak carriers and more
- Custom made to fit your specific vehicle’s roof by the leading rack manufacturer in Japan, where Toyota and Lexus use INNO racks as factory installed racks
- Available for smooth roofs, raised side rails, track systems, fixed points and flush mount rails
- Low-profile design and aero-shaped bars keep noise low and fuel economy high
- Anti-scratch fine black finish on the aero bars
- EZ-slide coated and non-cut trim
- Simple and quick no-tool installation (most vehicles)
- Integrated locks and keys included
- Your INNO Aero Base Rack System is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whistling while you work is one thing, but whistling while you drive is downright annoying. And that nerve-racking whistle is exactly what you get with most roof racks. But not the INNO Aero Base Rack System. Featuring smooth aero-shaped bars and a super low profile, the Aero INNO rack runs so quiet—you'll be whistling Dixie!
The INNO Aero roof rack base system is the sturdy (and silent) foundation for all your racking needs. Bike and boat racks, cargo bags and baskets, ski and snowboard racks—they all fit right to your new INNO Aero Base Rack. And speaking of fit, the INNO Base Rack system is custom fit just for your specific vehicle. Plus, the anti-scratch black finish looks great on any roof.
Along with the silent ride, the wind-cutting nature of the INNO aerodynamic roof rack also boosts your fuel economy. The installation is simple and quick, and requires no tools for most vehicles. And to keep your gear secure, INNO includes integrated locks and a set of keys. What's more, INNO backs your Aero Base Rack System with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
INNO Aero Base Rack System Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James H (SEATTLE, WA) Reviewed for a 1996 Acura Integra — Dec 12, 2017 5:31 AM
This is a real review. The rack is awesome and looks great and is super stable.
Reviewed by John N (Rosemead, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Civic — Oct 02, 2017 11:09 PM
Super easy to install crossbars, light weight, and it looks good with the Yakima Fat Cat 6 too!
Reviewed by Sean M (ALEXANDRIA, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Lexus GX 460 — Aug 11, 2017 7:21 PM
My Lexus GX 460 has flush rails (not raised) and Lexus crossbars . They didn't provide enough clearance or support for a Yakima Skybox16 to the point where the box rubbed through the paint at all 4 corners. I went to several retailers without luck from Yakima, Thulle, or even Rhino Rack. The online chat support at Auto Anything found the solution. The bars attached to the manufacturer rails without a problem. The quality of the bars is far superior. There is wind noise if moonroof shade open.
Reviewed by Richard D (ADDISON, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Corolla — Aug 06, 2017 7:13 PM
Instructions are not the best but that's what YouTube is for. Appearance is quite bulky but still looks good. Just took it on first 1000K trip with dual kayaks and it worked great with honestly little wind noise. Would recommend product.