- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put down a solid base with the INNO Aero Base Rack System
- Provides a sturdy base for bike racks, cargo boxes, kayak carriers and more
- Custom made to fit your specific vehicle’s roof by the leading rack manufacturer in Japan, where Toyota and Lexus use INNO racks as factory installed racks
- Available for smooth roofs, raised side rails, track systems, fixed points and flush mount rails
- Low-profile design and aero-shaped bars keep noise low and fuel economy high
- Anti-scratch fine black finish on the aero bars
- EZ-slide coated and non-cut trim
- Simple and quick no-tool installation (most vehicles)
- Integrated locks and keys included
- Your INNO Aero Base Rack System is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whistling while you work is one thing, but whistling while you drive is downright annoying. And that nerve-racking whistle is exactly what you get with most roof racks. But not the INNO Aero Base Rack System. Featuring smooth aero-shaped bars and a super low profile, the Aero INNO rack runs so quiet—you'll be whistling Dixie!
The INNO Aero roof rack base system is the sturdy (and silent) foundation for all your racking needs. Bike and boat racks, cargo bags and baskets, ski and snowboard racks—they all fit right to your new INNO Aero Base Rack. And speaking of fit, the INNO Base Rack system is custom fit just for your specific vehicle. Plus, the anti-scratch black finish looks great on any roof.
Along with the silent ride, the wind-cutting nature of the INNO aerodynamic roof rack also boosts your fuel economy. The installation is simple and quick, and requires no tools for most vehicles. And to keep your gear secure, INNO includes integrated locks and a set of keys. What's more, INNO backs your Aero Base Rack System with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
INNO Aero Base Rack System Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William U (RICHMOND, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Fit — Nov 27, 2018 9:15 AM
The product shipped very quickly, and delivery notice was sooner than expected. However, FedEx delivered to the wrong house but eventually corrected the issue after a number of phone calls.
Reviewed by Thomas M (CYPRESS, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Sep 06, 2018 4:56 PM
These racks fit the bill for hauling a canoe on my 2018 F150 SuperCrew. With the bed usually full of gear, roof racks were my only real option. I looked at all of the brands, but went with INNO based on reputation and the fact that locks were included. Definitely the right pick. They look great, no wind noise, quick and easy install, and my Old Towne ride rock solid.
Reviewed by James H (SEATTLE, WA) Reviewed for a 1996 Acura Integra — Dec 12, 2017 5:31 AM