- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Get your gear to the mountain or beach in style with the INNO Shadow Roof Cargo Box
- Available with 14, 15 or 16 cubic feet capacity—ideal for skis, surboards or camping equipment
- Crafted with a sturdy base and made from lightweight materials so it’s easy to lift off and on
- Its aerodynamic design reduces noise while traveling
- Boasts a dual side opening for easy loading
- Mounts quickly without tools to most factory crossbars
- Boasts an easy-to-use lock for single handed opening
- Includes locks and keys for extra security
- Choose between a silver or black finish
- Your INNO Shadow Roof Cargo Box is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
When you're ready to hang ten, shred some snow,or just need some extra space while traveling, get all of your things there in style with the INNO Shadow Roof Cargo Box. With 14, 15 or 16 cubic feet at your disposal, your gear gets to where you want without wasting precious cabin space.
Using your INNO Shadow is easy, too. Its dual side opening allows loading of your gear from either side and its user-friendly lock only requires one hand for a secure closure. And, your INNO Shadow Box is easy to mount and can be used with most factory crossbars.
As if that's not enough, the INNO Shadow Roof Cargo Box boasts a lightweight aerodynamic design which reduces noise while traveling. What's more, it's available in a sleek silver or black finish. Your INNO Shadow Roof Cargo Box is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
INNO Shadow Roof Cargo Box Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Zhengyang M (BALDWIN PARK, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Mustang — Jun 30, 2017 10:56 PM
Reviewed by Marc B (South Burlington, VT) Reviewed for a 2014 Volkswagen Tiguan — Mar 22, 2017 6:23 PM
It was not possible to get our small SUV in our garage when a roof box was on. As near as I can tell, Thule only offers 15" high boxes for my vehicle. This inno box measures 13" high which means it fits through our 7' garage door while on the car. I bought it for this reason alone but the quality is very impressive. I look forward to many road trips with it. It arrived flawlessly and was well packaged.
Reviewed by Patricia L (Arlington Hts, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Murano — Apr 27, 2016 5:29 AM
I've been driving around with my new cargo box for a week now, including highway driving, and my gas mileage has not been impacted. We have crossbars that were installed by our dealer, and there is no wiggle or noise from the box mount when I drive. The box is roomy and water tight. Fits our needs perfectly.
Reviewed by Mike K (Billings, MT) — Mar 11, 2015 8:09 PM
Reviewed by Kiki M (HELENA, MT) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Frontier — Sep 06, 2013 2:02 PM
This got great reviews from experienced roof storage owners so ee bought it. I gave 4 stars because the closing side bars are unwieldy. Prob not an issue if it didnt open on both sides. it also dropped our mileage over 2 galons per mile, this may be typical but I dont know. It has however been so useful for us as our nissan frontier is smaller inside now all our goodies can be locked in the storage unit leaving our cab roomier for kids and pets. Also leaves the bed open for toys.