- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add extra storage – the stylish way – with an INNO Wedge Cargo Box
- Aerodynamic diffuser design provides superior noise reduction and lessens wind drag
- Wedge Cargo Boxes are available in multiple sizes to suit your needs
- Dual-sided opening maximizes storage capacity and makes loading a breeze
- Constructed from a triple layer sheet of weatherproof ABS
- Safety lock system and user-friendly locking mechanism for single-handed operation
- Included one-touch buckle belt easily secures cargo inside the roof box
- Wedge Boxes are compatible with aero, square, round and most factory crossbars
- Your INNO Wedge Roof Cargo Box is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
You can save elbow room without ruining your gas mileage thanks to the low-profile INNO Wedge Roof Top Cargo Carrier. This easy-loading cargo box is designed to open from both sides and boasts a user-friendly locking mechanism for one-handed operation. Works with aero, square, round and most factory crossbars. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
INNO Wedge Cargo Box Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Luke K (BOYNTON BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Porsche Cayenne — Nov 26, 2017 7:26 AM
There are many cargo boxes for cheaper out there, but they will require a lot more installation and removal time. Their quick clamps make it easy to install and remove the box once they are set to the size of your cross bars, less than a minute. The box is also very aero dynamic and it added very little wind noise compared to cheaper options I used in the past. Being able to open the box from either side was also helpful. Lastly it looks nice and almost part of the car when installed.
Reviewed by Jepte G (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 BMW X1 — Oct 04, 2017 12:14 AM
The box was delivered in very good condition, which was my most concern. It is very easy to install , it looked like it was made special for my vehicle. The hight is perfect, installed and my car can still park inside my garage.
Reviewed by Anthony H (Show Low, AZ) Reviewed for a 2000 Honda Odyssey — Jun 11, 2017 2:12 PM
I was looking for a low profile sleek-looking box to fit on my 2000 Honda Odyssey and I found it. This one allows my van to fit into my garage so that's a big plus. The installation was pretty straightforward although centering of the clamping brackets and getting the Box Place correctly can be a little tricky but otherwise not complicated. Overall the quality is great and I really like the double sided? opening too.