- The Cargo Net Tie Down works great with the Cargo Tail Loader, or any hitch-mounted cargo rack
- Durable nylon-woven bungee material stands-up to the heaviest of loads
- The Cargo Net Tie Down contains your gear by hooking through pre-drilled holes in the Cargo Tail Loader hitch rack
- Perfect for stuffing your hitch-mounted rack for a long trip, or containing cargo during high-speed driving
- Your Cargo Net Tie Down is covered by a 1-year warranty
Throw a net over all of your hitch-mounted cargo. The Cargo Net Tie Down hooks to your hitch-mounted cargo rack to keep your stuff where it belongs-even on winding roads or blustery, high-speed freeways.
Your Cargo Tail Loader hauls up to 500 lbs., and the Cargo Net Tie Down is up to the task of containing that weight. Made of a durable nylon-woven bungee material, the Cargo Net stands-up to the beefiest gear without fraying or breaking. And, the attached reinforced hooks loop perfectly through the Cargo Tail Loader's pre-drilled holes.
Spin a durable web for cargo containment over your hitch-mounted rack. Your Cargo Net Tie Down is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Lund Cargo Net Tie Down for Hitch Racks Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Viriya N (Rego Park, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Lexus CT 200h — Aug 28, 2012 7:13 AM
Good stretch over unevent shape, the hook is made of plastic and bent out of shape when not hookup correctly.
Reviewed by Jackie S (Sandusky, OH) — May 26, 2010 8:26 PM
This is a nice net and fit my hitch rack pretty good. The clips are plastic and seem to fall off the rope easily when not in use. But other than that it seems to work pretty good. Everything was nice and secure on the rack. Would recommend for the price.
Reviewed by M S (Monroe Twp, NJ) — Jul 25, 2008 4:17 PM
My rack does note have sides, so I wasn't sure if the cargo net would fit securely, but the clips allowed the fit to be customized to my gear, so everything was held perfectly in place.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/18 - 6/20